Loss of circulation in feet when I exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Since you're not having the numbness problem when you use the treadmill, I'm thinking the concrete surface is causing the problem. Is there any way you can run on the grass beside the sidewalk? You might try that and see if it helps.
  • gracesully333
    gracesully333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a high arch and I can’t wear new balance. Just got a pair for $150 and they cut off my circulation and my feet went numb and I physically couldn’t run. The ankle area puts too much pressure on the front of my ankle. I can only wear Nikes now which work well with a high arch.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I have a high arch and I can’t wear new balance. Just got a pair for $150 and they cut off my circulation and my feet went numb and I physically couldn’t run. The ankle area puts too much pressure on the front of my ankle. I can only wear Nikes now which work well with a high arch.

Well done on finding a 10 year old post...
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    This was absolutely me in the past, then I went to a running store for shoes and they had me buy larger than I used to. Helped a lot. Also you may just not be in the right shoe in general.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

Well done on finding a 10 year old post...

I saw the date on the thread and nearly choked on my drink from laughter. This is one of the oldest I've seen resurrected. I think the oldest one I've seen pop up has been 2004? Can't remember the title though. :lol: