Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• pinuplovepinuplove Posts: 12,820Member Member Posts: 12,820Member Member
    Fit into the smallest dress I've ever bought. Size 8, bought it the last time I lost weight for a work photo. Thought I was going to have to lose another ten to fit. It's definitely fitted, but I wouldn't say it's tight. Gonna wear it tomorrow to work.

In celebration, here is the first actual photo of me I'm posting on this account, a picture of me wearing the dress.

Edit: bonus cat included.

Edit edit: forgot to mention that this dress is so special because it's the only piece of "skinny" clothing that I kept. I couldn't bear to get rid of it, both because it was so pretty but also because it may have been the last remnant of hope that I could lose the weight again.

fr8666y28r1x.jpg

Better late than never, right??

1. Love the bonus cat.
    2. That dress is adorable. I'd wear it.
    3. You are a cutie pie! :smiley:

(Told you I was going to stalk it)
  • shunggieshunggie Posts: 954Member Member Posts: 954Member Member
    @solieco1 I'm sorry it didn't live up to what you had hoped, but it empties up space for something you LOVE!
  • motivatedmarthamotivatedmartha Posts: 1,078Member Member Posts: 1,078Member Member
    Catho36 wrote: »
    My mum gave me some clothes that she didn’t want, some black skinny jeans size 12 (UK) and a size 10 jumper. She’s a 14 in trousers and bought the 12 as sales lady said how great she looked, but she couldn’t eat in them! She said maybe I can give them to a friend! the trousers not only fit me but are loose in the waist and top fit perfect. This NSV is mum always commented about my weight and I’ve always been bigger than her, she put me on first diet aged 8. It mean seen petty but I love that I’m skinnier and fitter than her now, plus I get given clothes now lol

Not petty at all!
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    There's this one fitted sweater dress that I've kept for perhaps 15 years hoping it would fit someday. Tried it on today to see how far away it is. It FIT! And I hated the style LOL! 15 years and I hated it :D Into the give away pile it went!

Is it mean that this made me laugh? Only because I did something similar with a pair of trousers :) At least you can feel proud you got into the dress 😁🎉🎉

I laughed too lol
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member
    shunggie wrote: »
    @solieco1 I'm sorry it didn't live up to what you had hoped, but it empties up space for something you LOVE!

I thought it was hysterical! :smiley: