The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• csager1217
    csager1217 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good Luck in your journey 👍
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps... have a great hump day!
  • tchii430
    tchii430 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am turning 39 on the 30th of April. Been on lazy Keto since November last year, SW 113kg and CW 106kg. I still have a long way to my TW, but I am well on my way! I am finding the food tracking very revealing. I hope the scale smiles on me by the 30th of April.
  • TomFit18
    Options
    tchii430 wrote: »
    I am turning 39 on the 30th of April. Been on lazy Keto since November last year, SW 113kg and CW 106kg. I still have a long way to my TW, but I am well on my way! I am finding the food tracking very revealing. I hope the scale smiles on me by the 30th of April.

Welcome aboard
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I hit 40 in June. I'm weirdly ready and scared at the same time!

OMG you're a baby. I'll be 46 in June. Are you a gemini?

Cancer June 26 :p
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I hit 40 in June. I'm weirdly ready and scared at the same time!

OMG you're a baby. I'll be 46 in June. Are you a gemini?

Cancer June 26 :p

I'm 0 days before you so I get to be Gemini. I think that was my aunt's birthday
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Indeed! I think this is a good spot, glad I found it. :smile:
  • Jocko808
    Jocko808 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes. My goal isn’t weight loss but to maintain my current weight. I’m in my 40’s and find each decade brings its challenges.
  • tomomika
    tomomika Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! 44 years old and just joined. Been doing okay with the eating but not so active physically. Need help getting motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Good morning peeps..hope you had a great night! 53 here!
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hello all, 37 here. Have a great day!
  • machausta
    machausta Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Turning 41 in a few days, I kept piling on weight after I left the Army at 29 (due to a training injury). I'd hit 300 lbs and just felt helpless -- for some reason I decided to go into mfp on January 6th and try to calorie count. I even bought a kitchen scale. Now I'm 263 lbs and the weight keeps dropping, with a lot of thanks to the encouragement I've received from people on here.
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Sleep was poop last night. I hope you all have a great day today!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    berky06 wrote: »
    Everyone commenting on their ages, I have to share! I'm 56-closing in on that 60 and I feel better about myself now, then when I was in my 30's! Yes, most of it is due to weight loss, but also other things factor in! I have always put others before myself and now it's me time! Taking care of myself both inside and out has been a big eye opener! I've been getting out of my "comfort" zone and it has been amazing. Enjoy your "age" no matter where you are!

I agree, and you look fabulous! I turned 50 last year, and I also feel better than I did in my 30's. I think once we are done making everyone else a priority, and start making ourselves priority...wow, what a difference. I felt fantastic about turning 50, but struggled when I turned 40. I was miserable in my own skin back then.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Sleep was poop last night. I hope you all have a great day today!

omg I saw poop as I glanced at this and thought wow we really did become old we're discussing bowel movements. have a happy Thursday
  • RockingDad
    RockingDad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone thought I'd say hi here, 44 and needing to lose 35lbs and get myself motivated to lift again... plus a kick up the *ss to stay on track now and then wouldn't go amiss lolol!

Feel free to add me :)
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Add me