NO MORE CALORIE COUNTING

Options
Yep, that's right! I'm done counting calories and tracking everything I eat! I'm eating wholesome foods and eating when I am hungry. Doing what feels natural! Anyone else here with me on this?

Replies

• Mazintrov13
    Mazintrov13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I don't count calories or track anymore, however I used to (mostly to gain though) now that I have good calorie awareness I just use the scale to track my progress. Sometimes I do check in with certain items or track protein only to make sure I am hitting my goals especially when I am deep in a cut. However I wouldn't say I eat completely wholesome and I can't go by my hunger since I would likely undereat, so I eat on a schedule.

You will find many people continue to calorie count to maintain and keep their portions in check. You are on a calorie counting website afterall! :)

Good luck!

Do you know of any health forums that don't count calories? This is the most active health forum I could find :()

I really like xxfitness on reddit, it’s mainly fitness related but there is lots of good discussion on health and nutrition as well!