Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

1157615771579158115821742

Replies

  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Watching “Society”
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,160Member Member Posts: 4,160Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ok, should be in the on your mind thread, posting here 'cause of the hand pic

    Ever notice that some people can bend their knuckles (~45°) up?
    I cant, my fingers can clench, but Ive recently noticed a lot of peoples go further the opposite way

    i can do something cooler than that

    m548jyvia3w1.gif
    edited April 6
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,086Member Member Posts: 8,086Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ok, should be in the on your mind thread, posting here 'cause of the hand pic

    Ever notice that some people can bend their knuckles (~45°) up?
    I cant, my fingers can clench, but Ive recently noticed a lot of peoples go further the opposite way

    i can do something cooler than that

    m548jyvia3w1.gif

    Fuuuuk a duck lady!!!
    That's freaking amazing!!

    I gotta post you a gif at how unimpressive and...Neanderthal? Primitive? My hand movements are!
    I got the basic "open close"...nothing fancy

    ....but I do have a secret weapon when it comes to an arm wrestle

    ...curious!?!
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,860Member Member Posts: 4,860Member Member
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Posts: 3,750Member Member Posts: 3,750Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif

    Hey cool!, is hes name Tank?

    (Has a tongue issue too)
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif

    Is this in the wild or at a park or something? Pretty cool!
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    out taking photos
    atm5wdp5vmtb.gif

    Hey cool!, is hes name Tank?

    (Has a tongue issue too)

    What are you implying?
    :p
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,374Member Member Posts: 2,374Member Member
    I'm trying to get Googles Wavenet Text-To-Speech algorithm working in my chrome extension for text to speech
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,097Member Member Posts: 2,097Member Member
    I got rained on today on the way home but I got two gifs on my solo Sunday ride today. Since my friends are being a buncha lameasses and don't wanna ride with me 🤣🤣🤣

    h4s49c93gxif.gif

    o6ea736ot2lq.gif

    Looks like you had fun. How warm is it there? :)
  • bannock_and_bicepsbannock_and_biceps Posts: 82Member Member Posts: 82Member Member
    Drinking a bottle of wine and listening to Jeff Buckley.

    @th_wht_rbbt
    get over here now...
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,097Member Member Posts: 2,097Member Member
    I got rained on today on the way home but I got two gifs on my solo Sunday ride today. Since my friends are being a buncha lameasses and don't wanna ride with me 🤣🤣🤣

    h4s49c93gxif.gif

    o6ea736ot2lq.gif

    Looks like you had fun. How warm is it there? :)

    72 but got cold quick when I got wet 😅 it was fun though! A lot riders out today

    I guess getting wet isn't always fun...😐 :D As long as you had fun, that's all that matters.
  • velvet873velvet873 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 1,065Member Member Posts: 1,065Member Member
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    :o
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??
  • Mm2Hh7Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,605Member Member Posts: 1,605Member Member
    Avoiding cleaning by being on here
  • velvet873velvet873 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??

    It is :o
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??

    It is :o

    Make sure you track it! Everything in moderation!
  • velvet873velvet873 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    velvet873 wrote: »
    Eating things I shouldn’t eat.

    Let's hope it's not like Pica and more junk food??

    It is :o

    Make sure you track it! Everything in moderation!

    Yes sir! Done. ;)
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 133Member Member Posts: 133Member Member
    Listening to music and sipping on some water while I play a game. Sun will set soon and my 48 hr fast will be complete tonight. Might extend it to 72 hours, might not. Will make that decision in the morning. I'm leaning towards continuing since I want to train my willpower.
Sign In or Register to comment.