Friends Lists: An MFP Dialogue

Options
SwannySez
SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
edited April 2019 in Chit-Chat
I bet a lot of people here look at their Friends List (FL) in very different ways and I think it would be fun to find out how . Me? If I see someone who makes me laugh or with whom I want to make the beast with two backs or who seems smarter than the average bear or who tends to post scandalous photos of themselves in varying states of undress? I sent a Friend Request (FR). I also pretty much accept any FR that comes my way (unless you've done wronged me). So I have a large FL filled with people who are no longer here, who I can't always keep up with and sometimes don't even know. But it's fun. here's people who have been on there since 2012. I also assume that once you're on, that you'll never leave because, duh, I am a Golden God.

But enough about me.
  1. Who do you add and why?
  2. Do you have criteria for who you will accept?
  3. Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection?
  4. Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you?
  5. Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you?
  6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own?
  7. Do you like cheese?
  8. Have you ever had a threesome?
  9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls?
  10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs?
  11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you?
  12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP?
  13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone?
  14. Do you want to sign a little song?
  15. Do a little dance?

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I RARELY send requests.
    1 & 2 I accept people I have interacted with or people from RL. I used to accept anyone but that got boring.
    3. Yes
    4. No
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. Yes
    8. Yes
    9. Not much
    10. Nope
    11. Yes
    12. Yes
    13. I’d friend you hard
    14. I’m a little teapot
    15. Make a little love, get down tonight
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I only add people I detest. So I have ample material to detest them on.

❤️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Wait. I think I kittened up the order. Can we get a numbered list next time?

ETA: I mean, I DO like cheese and I have refrained from sending requests out of fear
  • SwannySez
    Options

ETA: I mean, I DO like cheese and I have refrained from sending requests out of fear

Better? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    *I rarely send out FR. And when I do it's because I've deleted my account and want my old friends back.
    *I like to observe a user before I add. Then I make my judgement if they will add value to my friend list or not. If I haven't seen you, more than likely you will not be added.
    * I sent out 3 friend request this week to all girls. I wanted more female support but guess what?.... none accepted. So yes, definitely shy about it but I did it anyway but no hard feelings because again, if they think I won't add value to their list or if they hate my face.. that's okay too. I can't be everyone's favorite cup of tea.
    *no
    * I have
    *maybe
    *hell yes!
    * no
    * not much love wall here
    * no
    * sometimes
    * yes
    * no
    * sign nooo but I can sing one
    * no. I'm sore.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Better? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
    Yes, much. Btw, cranky Swanny amuses me.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    1.Who do you add and why? I add anyone.

2.Do you have criteria for who you will accept? Nope

3. Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? I rarely send them.

4.Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? Yes

5.Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Nope, you only get 1 chance.

6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Maybe

7. Do you like cheese? Love it!

8. Have you ever had a threesome? Yes, but only because I wanted the dude’s wife and he wasn’t allowed to touch me.

9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls? Rarely

10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? Nope

11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you? Nope

12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? Nope

13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone? Nope

15. Do you want to sign a little song? Nope

16. Do a little dance? Nope
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Don't hold me to this answer because I'm moody af and this could change tomorrow. I was once told that I give an F off energy so I don't get many requests.
    1. Who do you add and why? If I've interacted and if I think that they'd be interesting to get to know.
    2. Do you have criteria for who you will accept? Yes.
    3. Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? Sometimes.
    4. Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? Definitely. That would be awesome.
    5. Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Yes. I forgive easily unless I don't.
    6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Probably if I think that they aren't just snoops.
    7. Do you like cheese? Depends what kind.
    8. Have you ever had a threesome? Nope. Not interested or my cup of tea.
    9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls? ????????
    10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? No
    11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you? Sometimes, but I figure they have their reasons or whatever so I don't hold a grudge, but sometimes I might take it really personal and won't reach out to them ever again even to find out why. Sometimes, I wonder if it was me or them.
    12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? Yes.
    13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone? No
    14. Do you want to sign a little song? I don't know much sign language unless it's the bird sign.
    15. Do a little dance? A little bubble here and there maybe.

*fine print ~ these answers might only be valid for 24 hours.

i admire your attention to detail
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I only add Premium members

because standards
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I bet a lot of people here look at their Friends List (FL) in very different ways and I think it would be fun to find out how . Me? If I see someone who makes me laugh or with whom I want to make the beast with two backs or who seems smarter than the average bear or who tends to post scandalous photos of themselves in varying states of undress? I sent a Friend Request (FR). I also pretty much accept any FR that comes my way (unless you've done wronged me). So I have a large FL filled with people who are no longer here, who I can't always keep up with and sometimes don't even know. But it's fun. There's people who have been on there since 2012. I also assume that once you're on, that you'll never leave because, duh, I am a Golden God.

But enough about me.
    5. Will you take back someone who has unfriended you?
    6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own?
    7. Do you like cheese?
    9. How much yourself are you on other people's walls?
    10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs?
    12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP?
    14. Do you want to sing a little song?
    15. Do a little dance?

1. People who make me laugh or I have something in common with. Because I like to laugh and relate to people
    2. Sometimes I will only accept if there is a message. Other times I'm not so fussy
    3. Yes, but not out of fear of rejection, out of fear of me neglecting them
    4. Nah
    5. Yes. I probably would just think it was a system glitch
    6. Yes. See above
    7. Love it
    8. No
    9. I'm myself everywhere, I'm just more comfortable being more so with friends
    10. Nope. I'm blank
    11. Nope
    12. About 118?
    13. I love you. Yes you. No really
    14. Always
    15. Always and then get down tonight

Edited to correct Swanny's spelling
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

because standards

I haz no standards, how do you think @SwannySez made it onto my list?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

because standards

There's always an exception to the "standards".
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,192 Member
    Options

because standards

There's always an exception to the "standards".

This must be why she sent me a FR.
  • SwannySez
    Options

because standards

I haz no standards, how do you think @SwannySez made it onto my list?

You are SO dead to me right now.

*typed through tears*
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

I usually add people that communicate with on the forums.

I prefer adding people that inspire me to be more creative with my posts.

Yes and no. I had a particular person that somewhat hurt my feelings because I assumed she unfriended me, until I realized it’s MFP that glitched and she didn’t in fact delete me. Since then I realized that aside from this site having too many unpredictable malfunctions, if someone doesn’t add me it’s ultimately their loss. I don’t add people often, but when I do it’s because I truly value that person’s input within the forums. Sometimes it’s not reciprocal. That’s life!

Yes.

Depends on what’s said in the messages and what’s the context behind why I was unfriended. Refer to question 3.

Again, depends on the context of the situation and whether I have interacted with that person in the past.

7. Do you like cheese?

Yes yes yes!

No.

Depends on my mood.

You got a friend in me!

Yes.

Maybe I think I have 35 friends if I’m not mistaken.

I’d drink you’re tea anytime! 😏

This is the song that never ends...

15. Do a little dance?

ubqydxoclnbt.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I usually add people that communicate with on the forums.

I prefer adding people that inspire me to be more creative with my posts.

Yes and no. I had a particular person that somewhat hurt my feelings because I assumed she unfriended me, until I realized it’s MFP that glitched and she didn’t in fact delete me. Since then I realized that aside from this site having too many unpredictable malfunctions, if someone doesn’t add me it’s ultimately their loss. I don’t add people often, but when I do it’s because I truly value that person’s input within the forums. Sometimes it’s not reciprocal. That’s life!

Yes.

Depends on what’s said in the messages and what’s the context behind why I was unfriended. Refer to question 3.

Again, depends on the context of the situation and whether I have interacted with that person in the past.

7. Do you like cheese?

Yes yes yes!

No.

Depends on my mood.

You got a friend in me!

Yes.

Maybe I think I have 35 friends if I’m not mistaken.

I’d drink you’re tea anytime! 😏

This is the song that never ends...

15. Do a little dance?

ubqydxoclnbt.gif

I’m a *kitten* friend Jenny, but I do ❤️ you.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I bet a lot of people here look at their Friends List (FL) in very different ways and I think it would be fun to find out how . Me? If I see someone who makes me laugh or with whom I want to make the beast with two backs or who seems smarter than the average bear or who tends to post scandalous photos of themselves in varying states of undress? I sent a Friend Request (FR). I also pretty much accept any FR that comes my way (unless you've done wronged me). So I have a large FL filled with people who are no longer here, who I can't always keep up with and sometimes don't even know. But it's fun. There's people who have been on there since 2012. I also assume that once you're on, that you'll never leave because, duh, I am a Golden God.

But enough about me.
    5. Will you take back someone who has unfriended you?
    7. Do you like cheese?
    9. How much yourself are you on other people's walls?
    14. Do you want to sing a little song?
    15. Do a little dance?

1. People who make me laugh or I have something in common with. Because I like to laugh and relate to people
    2. Sometimes I will only accept if there is a message. Other times I'm not so fussy
    3. Yes, but not out of fear of rejection, out of fear of me neglecting them
    4. Nah
    5. Yes. I probably would just think it was a system glitch
    6. Yes. See above
    7. Love it
    8. No
    9. I'm myself everywhere, I'm just more comfortable being more so with friends
    10. Nope. I'm blank
    11. Nope
    12. About 118?
    13. I love you. Yes you. No really
    14. Always
    15. Always and then get down tonight

Edited to correct Swanny's spelling

TF did I missssssspellll?