Friends Lists: An MFP Dialogue

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I don't send requests, because I'm a jerk.
    I've managed to acquire some friends, and I know how many I have only because I just looked this morning.
    I accept if I've interacted, and I prefer a message regardless.
    I have been unfriended by one, but thinking about it now I haven't seen that person around so maybe they deactivated.
    I never post on my wall. I rarely post on anyone else's. There are no real photos of me on my profile. My diary isn't open. I don't log my workouts, when they do happen.
    Moral of story: I'm a terrible MFP friend - 0/10 recommend.

YOUR KNEES ARE A LIE???
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Who do you add and why? Usually when I add someone it's because I want to say something to them not-on-a-forum
    Do you have criteria for who you will accept? No, I'll accept nearly anyone but I'll delete them if they're just collecting friends and there's no interaction
    Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? No way, Rejection is my middle name!
    Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? I don't really think it matters?
    Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Sure, I'd probably just think "Weren't we already friends? Huh."
    Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Probably, I'm not sure I'd remember if anyone rejected a request I've sent in the past
    Do you like cheese? It's alright
    Have you ever had a threesome? No
    How much yourself re you on other people's walls? I don't really post on walls, and "myself" is probably too complex and boring for a two-dimensional space like that anyway
    Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? I have nothing
    Do you notice when someone unfriends you? I'm not sure if anyone's ever unfriended me, so I guess the answer is "No"
    Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? I really don't know
    Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone? Go with the blue
    Do you want to sing a little song? No
    Do a little dance? I'd rather sing
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I've managed to acquire some friends, and I know how many I have only because I just looked this morning.
    I have been unfriended by one, but thinking about it now I haven't seen that person around so maybe they deactivated.
    I never post on my wall. I rarely post on anyone else's. There are no real photos of me on my profile. My diary isn't open. I don't log my workouts, when they do happen.

YOUR KNEES ARE A LIE???

Those are hotdogs, remember?
    I meant of my face...but yes there is one real photo of a small body part on my profile.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

You could have answered with just a no also

I'm a little too wordy for that.
  • Reckoner67
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Who do you add and why? Usually when I add someone it's because I want to say something to them not-on-a-forum
    Do you have criteria for who you will accept? No, I'll accept nearly anyone but I'll delete them if they're just collecting friends and there's no interaction
    Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? No way, Rejection is my middle name!
    Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? I don't really think it matters?
    Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Sure, I'd probably just think "Weren't we already friends? Huh."
    Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Probably, I'm not sure I'd remember if anyone rejected a request I've sent in the past
    How much yourself re you on other people's walls? I don't really post on walls, and "myself" is probably too complex and boring for a two-dimensional space like that anyway
    Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? I have nothing
    Do you notice when someone unfriends you? I'm not sure if anyone's ever unfriended me, so I guess the answer is "No"
    Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? I really don't know

Christopher rejection reckoner?

I actually have a lot of middle names if I'm always telling the truth (I use that phrase a lot)

Reckoner's not my last name tho, and 67 isn't the year I was born. "Reckoners" was an old paintball team I captained WAYYYY back in the day, and 67 is the caliber-size of small-bore paint :) ((I used to be really into paintball when I was younger))
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

You could have answered with just a no also

I'm a little too wordy for that.

I noticed

:| suggit
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Christopher rejection reckoner?

I actually have a lot of middle names if I'm always telling the truth

Reckoner's not my last name tho, and 67 isn't the year I was born. "Reckoners" was an old paintball team I captained WAYYYY back in the day, and 67 is the caliber-size of small-bore paint :) ((I used to be really into paintball when I was younger))

I was kidding. I know you made a comment about a middle before I just couldn't remember what the middle name was lol

I don't remember it either but it was somethin like...three-words-long, and probably ridiculous
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Actually, two. But one came groveling back. Took her long enough.
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    1. I add people that I think are interesting

2. Yes, Normally will not accept friend collectors or guys with large numbers of all females, unless I know them through forums or IG. AND, the question is not about if I will accept them, the question is for how ling.

3. Not at all. Most of my FRs are not accepted...It's whatever.

4. Nah, I keep my list low, I know who does.

5. Depends on why they unfriended me. I delete people randomly (then regret-sometimes), so I understand.

6. Yes. Sometimes. I will creep their page before accepting, and sometimes I hit the Send FR button instead of accepting their request.

7. Not a huge dairy fan, period, unless pizza!

8. Nope

9. Yes, I am an interactive friend. The more interactive they are, the more interactive I am.

10. No, only when asked about a specific person

11. Yes I do.

12. 43

13. Please accept my FR...

14/15. Nope
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    1. Who do you add and why? I don't
    2. Do you have criteria for who you will accept? No
    3. Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? No
    4. Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? Who cares
    5. Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Maybe
    6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? I suppose
    7. Do you like cheese? Yes
    8. Have you ever had a threesome? Yes
    9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls? I don't pretend to be something I'm not
    10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? No
    11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you? Yes
    12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? Yes
    13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone? No
    14. Do you want to sign a little song? I don't know ASL
    15. Do a little dance? I don't dance

You’re a little scary to me. I think it’s the bunny

If the bunny scares you, you should see my face.

I agree, I should see your face
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Whats the big deal about being unfriended? Or being rejected?
    You don’t even cry at songs! Do you even HAVE feelings? 😉❤️
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Whats the big deal about being unfriended? Or being rejected?

Nothing. I was just answering the OP question.
    And I said "groveling" in jest. Because I'm the worst.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited April 2019
    Options
    1. Who do you add and why? I don't
    4. Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? Who cares
    5. Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Maybe
    6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? I suppose
    7. Do you like cheese? Yes
    8. Have you ever had a threesome? Yes
    9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls? I don't pretend to be something I'm not
    10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? No
    11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you? Yes
    12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? Yes
    13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone? No
    14. Do you want to sign a little song? I don't know ASL
    15. Do a little dance? I don't dance

You’re a little scary to me. I think it’s the bunny

If the bunny scares you, you should see my face.

I agree, I should see your face

I respectfully decline.
    I knew you would. Thanks for answering though. 😊

Edit: that is, I THOUGHT you would decline. no assumptions
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I only add Premium members

because standards

There's always an exception to the "standards".

This must be why she sent me a FR.

This is slander! You sent me a FR.
    The fact that you thought i was someone else is irrelevant
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Can confirm 😏
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I only add people that are fun drunks or smoke weed. B)
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

1. Who do you add and why? I will add anyone looking for support.
    4. Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? I don't think so. People unfriend for various reasons.
    5. Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Of course
    6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Yes
    7. Do you like cheese? No, I'm vegan
    8. Have you ever had a threesome? No
    9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls? I try to post encouraging comments when I can. Most of my friends list are not very active though.
    11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you? No I don't pay that much attention
    13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone?
    14. Do you want to sign a little song? No
    15. Do a little dance? No