Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• spza502spza502 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    no, not for a long time :'(
  • InspectorRedInspectorRed Posts: 736Member Member Posts: 736Member Member
    In real life never, I figure it has to do with my age now. However, I did ask my hubby once because I do construction inspection so obviously I'm surrounded by men all the time and they don't hit on me, ever. Yet 2 summers ago there was another female inspector, albeit younger than me, on the same job and she was getting hit on all the time by the workers and even a couple of the foremen (even when I was younger that didn't happen to me). My hubby says it's because I carry myself in a way that let's the men on the job know that I'm not playing around. I guess that could explain it in a work environment but I'm not sure about anywhere else.
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,507Member Member Posts: 34,507Member Member
    I was almost hit by an SUV backing out of a parking spot. Kinda counts right?
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,744Member Member Posts: 2,744Member Member
    No, but when do guys ever get hit on anyway?
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,507Member Member Posts: 34,507Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    No, but when do guys ever get hit on anyway?

When they go to place with lots of women... Or men, depends what you're into really. Although when I'd go out with a gay guy friend and another girl to gay bars she'd get hit on and he wouldn't so maybe you have a point
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 871Member, Premium Member Posts: 871Member, Premium Member
    Nope, never
  • askeeneyaskeeney Posts: 448Member Member Posts: 448Member Member
    I have always wondered about this myself. I must be unapproachable lol or...well that’s what Ive been telling myself 😉
  • Gordon_LGordon_L Posts: 4,343Member Member Posts: 4,343Member Member
    In a manner of speaking...sometimes...
  • Humadog21Humadog21 Posts: 1,032Member Member Posts: 1,032Member Member
    I got hit by a bicycle once
  • smms0714smms0714 Posts: 68Member Member Posts: 68Member Member
    Humadog21 wrote: »
    I got hit by a bicycle once

Better than a car. :D
  • ChattyPeteChattyPete Posts: 67Member Member Posts: 67Member Member
    Nah not at my age.... 😔
  • TheBigFbTheBigFb Posts: 648Member Member Posts: 648Member Member
    all the time, its embarrassing
  • JohnBarthJohnBarth Posts: 584Member Member Posts: 584Member Member
    Only by prostitutes. At least they looked like prostitutes. I think. I don't know. No.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 8,263Member Member Posts: 8,263Member Member
    I'm not sure if the barber was actually hitting on me, or just trying to get a good tip 🤷🏽‍♂️...

But I'm going with both... That's good enough for me 😂
  • Mm2Hh7Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,602Member Member Posts: 1,602Member Member
    Sometimes...
  • TheMeberle86TheMeberle86 Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    Almost never. I guess it has its pro's and con's.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 937Member Member Posts: 937Member Member
    Yes, TOO much, TOO often..but never by people I want...just creepy pervs. lol.
  • dallion1dallion1 Posts: 217Member, Premium Member Posts: 217Member, Premium Member
    Yes
    I don’t ever recall being hit on when I was married. But about 6 months after my divorce, something changed...