Automatic Flushing Toilets

Options
MIltonBradley1
MIltonBradley1 Posts: 688 Member
edited April 2019 in Chit-Chat
They are everywhere and it makes the courtesy flush more difficult.

To the engineers that designed them, thank you for forcing us to listen to the after-lunch burrito blowouts from our co-workers.

Replies

• wyeth84
    wyeth84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    this thread is golden LOL
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    As a woman, I’m going to say no to automatic flushing toilettes. They sometimes assume you are done, does an automatic flush while still peeing, and suddenly I’m being showered but not in the good way :s For this reason, I avoid public restrooms like the plague.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    We have auto-flush toilets in my office, and frequently the button doesn't work even if you can twist in such a way as to hit it.

But the smell of feces is nowhere near as annoying to me as the number of people talking on the freaking phone and now it's hard to flush and drown out their conversations.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I read this as "Atomic Flushing Toilets" and thought we'd finally entered the age of the Jetsons but look here, another day and another disappointment. UGH.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    @_TomCat_ wrote: »
    I'm putting in the low flow Swiss Madison St. Tropez model in the bathroom I'm remodeling this weekend. Very excited to get that project done.

Courtesy flushes tho. I just use a squirt of poo-pourri in the bowl and it traps those odors safely underwater. No extra flush needed. I can say I'm saving the planets water supply one flush at a time.
    Your welcome.

It's not really a scent issue but a nose issue.

Now it is
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have less issue with the poop, and more issue with the savages that pee all over the seat. Lift the seat or use the urinals. If I knew who it was, I would go pee on their chairs.