April Challenge: Maintainers Back on Track Thread

Options
This challenge is specific to Maintainers who may have lost a little enthusiasm along the journey to better health - let’s use this space as a discussion / accountability thread to get back on track and ultimately back in goal range. Check in as often as you like (weekly or bi-weekly preferred).

I just ask that you focus on two things:

1. Your current goal - can be big (like run a 10k or lose 10 lbs by Memorial Day) or small (like eat at a deficit 2 days a week or lose 1/2 lb a week)
2. Recent success - this can be tied to your goal (lost 3 lbs!) or a completely separate NSV (lost a pant size or ran a mile without stopping)

Here goes...

Name:
How long in maintenance:
Goal maintenance range:
Current weight:
Current goal:
Recent success:

Replies

• pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Joining also
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    @jan110144
    It can be hard to get your head around no longer losing but for me its making sure the numbers on the scale stay within my 5lb range is just as rewarding.
    It sounds like your newer plan to eat closer to maintenance and bank for special occasions is the way to go, that works well for me.
    If you're bored of eating the same things then try different ones, I have to say I never get bored because I'm always trying new recipes out and finding new tastes that excites me - plus I get a lot of satisfaction producing wonderful meals that everyone enjoys. :smile: