Bodybuilding All Access

Options
Has anyone signed up for Bodybuilding All Access? I need to start lifting and I want to make it as easy for me as possible to help me stick with it. It looks like they have multiple workout plans as options and beings able to track as you do them.

How do you like it? Is it worth it? Or do you recommend anything else?

Replies

• fuzzylop_
    fuzzylop_ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest just starting with a solid beginners program. You can find some reasonable choices at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

Pretty much any solid beginners program is fine.
  • Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @whatsonmymind88 I signed up by accident (I didn't cancel the free trial on time). I haven't spent lots of time looking into how to use it, but haven't got on with it very well. I had been using the gym for a few years, but wanted a more structured and efficient training plan which maximised the short amount of time I had to spend in the gym.

There seemed to be so many programmes - I found it quite overwhelming to find one which suited my time constraints and objectives. I eventually settled on a Jamie Easton one which was great for a while, but then the workouts suddenly seemed to get longer and weren't consistent (some days the workout length was longer than others, which was really difficult when you have a set time window in your day as I do.)

It basically seems to be a bunch of bodybuilding gurus each offering their own plans. You then download their specific app and do the programme. The individual apps I used seemed to vary in quality.

I probably just haven't spent the time familiarising myself with it that I should. I would recommend going for the free trial to check it out - just bear in mind that if you're even an hour late in cancelling it (as I was, due to time differences) they won't refund you.

Good luck