What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    kmalik5 wrote: »
    Checked out my legs and backside for the first time in a couple months and noticed my cellulite is GONE. Like totally gone! No more cottage cheese thighs for me! Now I can't wait for shorts season to come around.

Yay for no more cellulite! A LOT of mine is gone but I still have a little bit, can't wait for it to be entirely gone like you!!!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    kmalik5 wrote: »
    Checked out my legs and backside for the first time in a couple months and noticed my cellulite is GONE. Like totally gone! No more cottage cheese thighs for me! Now I can't wait for shorts season to come around.

Yay for no more cellulite! A LOT of mine is gone but I still have a little bit, can't wait for it to be entirely gone like you!!!

My legs are definitely smaller, more muscle less fat, but there is still plenty of cellulite. I need to lose about 45 pounds more to get to goal, I hope the cellulite will go with some of that weight. I wear shorts anyway but it would be nice to not see it. Might also freak me out since it's always been there :wink:
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    My partner and I did a 9 mile hike and reached the top of Pendle Hill. It was so hard and I had to stop lots. But we made it and I am so so proud of ourselves. Last year I definitely would not have managed.

Pendle as in witches (Lancashire)?
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    My partner and I did a 9 mile hike and reached the top of Pendle Hill. It was so hard and I had to stop lots. But we made it and I am so so proud of ourselves. Last year I definitely would not have managed.

I love reading all your success stories! Keep them coming 😁❤eaxp9u6ps97j.jpg

Wooooooow! What a view 😮😮😮😮😮😮!
    Well done on the 9 mile hike. Yes, you probably stopped a lot, but you still made it! Great work! 👊👊
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    I’m wearing a t shirt I’ve wanted to wear for a long time. My wife got it for my maybe 18-24 months ago. It says “Texas Forever” across the front. Only had layovers in Texas but I love the show Friday Nights Lights, and fans of the show know what I’m talking about
  • mariannemoves
    mariannemoves Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2019

Pendle as in witches (Lancashire)?[/quote]

Yes! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!