You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• hobbitses333hobbitses333 Posts: 355Member Member Posts: 355Member Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    kxmc595tmulz.jpg

And his name shall be ToadCaliber!

BEST. EVER.

I will ride ToadCaliber while I slay my final dragonpants. To arms!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! HUZZAH!
  • amskinner87amskinner87 Posts: 122Member Member Posts: 122Member Member
    My partner and I did a 9 mile hike and reached the top of Pendle Hill. It was so hard and I had to stop lots. But we made it and I am so so proud of ourselves. Last year I definitely would not have managed.

Pendle as in witches (Lancashire)?
  • GemimaFitzTedGemimaFitzTed Posts: 249Member Member Posts: 249Member Member
    My partner and I did a 9 mile hike and reached the top of Pendle Hill. It was so hard and I had to stop lots. But we made it and I am so so proud of ourselves. Last year I definitely would not have managed.

I love reading all your success stories! Keep them coming 😁❤eaxp9u6ps97j.jpg

Wooooooow! What a view 😮😮😮😮😮😮!
    Well done on the 9 mile hike. Yes, you probably stopped a lot, but you still made it! Great work! 👊👊
  • rldeclercq4rldeclercq4 Posts: 262Member Member Posts: 262Member Member
    I’m wearing a t shirt I’ve wanted to wear for a long time. My wife got it for my maybe 18-24 months ago. It says “Texas Forever” across the front. Only had layovers in Texas but I love the show Friday Nights Lights, and fans of the show know what I’m talking about
  • mariannemovesmariannemoves Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member

Pendle as in witches (Lancashire)?[/quote]

Yes! :D
    edited April 20
  • beatthereaper2016beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55Member, Premium Member Posts: 55Member, Premium Member
    powerful, just powerful
  • beatthereaper2016beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55Member, Premium Member Posts: 55Member, Premium Member
    glennagael wrote: »
    Ran this morning in sports bra and joggers.

Cross this off a running goal for 2019! Sometimes the biggest hurdles aren't the physical ones.

No NSV would be complete without a bad sweaty mirror selfie with it, right? :p

z16zyx4oce4t.jpg

you look amazing, keep inspiring!