What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• beatthereaper2016
    beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55 Member
    powerful, just powerful
  • beatthereaper2016
    beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55 Member
    glennagael wrote: »
    Ran this morning in sports bra and joggers.

Cross this off a running goal for 2019! Sometimes the biggest hurdles aren't the physical ones.

No NSV would be complete without a bad sweaty mirror selfie with it, right? :p

z16zyx4oce4t.jpg

you look amazing, keep inspiring!
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    @rheddmobile you're right! A year ago I completed my first 5k. Working my way up to a half marathon now.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Three this weekend:

ybteqi6r8y7p.jpeg

I love it! SQUIRREL 🐿! I’m like a distracted puppy!
  • drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    90 lbs and over 20 years ago, I didn't feel that I was worthy of an attractive, successful man and made a poor choice on who to marry. I've been at goal weight 4 years and single for a year now, just started dating again.
    This morning I had a coffee date with a total hottie who is extremely successful and I felt so confident in myself. When he asked, I was able to share who I truly am and what I want out of life. We seem to have the same philosophy about life and our goals. He may or may not call again, but I felt such pride in myself as I walked back home afterwards.
    I know the change in me is not just about the weight, I did some hard work on myself and it is paying off, regardless of how my love life goes.

The one cruise I went on had food seemingly 24 hours a day. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!