What I eat to stay fit?

Options
Small sample of what I eat to stay fit. I include fiber and protein at every meal(protein waffles and air fryer chicken, spinach corn salad and protein bars).

hmcgerbiv2b4.jpeg
tgvzo3dp60r0.jpeg
urotqm1rdr2x.jpeg
kqngck4vef1x.jpeg
qax2gpgnw3lx.jpeg
sdbbap7d2x4b.jpeg

Replies

• jdderrig
    jdderrig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your spinach corn salad looks good. Care to share your recipe?
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Eat to stay fit or workout to stay fit? Or are you talking about what you eat to maintain your training schedule? Mind you, the vast majority of people here (likely you included) don't need to do anything particularly special to maintain their workouts from a nutritional standpoint. More protein and/or carbs, fueling properly, etc. But not to the extreme that you appear to be going to.

And yes, that's a ton of quest products and a sheer lack of produce. Also not a whole lot of variety, but then again there are people who are fine eating grilled/poached/sauteed boneless skinless chicken breast for lunch and dinner most days of the week.
  • dukeingram
    dukeingram Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    quatermore wrote: »
    Looks like a body builder's diet to me! How many calories do you consume daily?

2170 calories. I have lean muscles.

• dukeingram
    Options
    My friend gave me her air fryer and chicken in it is becoming a staple for me. I couldn't do all the bars and "products" though, I don't find them very filling.

Air fryer is all I use now. Saves me a lot of time.
  • dukeingram
    Options
    44gqofylj95f.jpeg