Hangover Cures?

Options
2»

Replies

• Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Agree on the lemonade - the best low calorie version is Sprite Zero. So refreshing! :smile:
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If you're getting alot of hangovers, your liver is not dealing with the alcohol too well. Alarm bells should be going off people.
  • Milziemooxx
    Milziemooxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Agree on the lemonade - the best low calorie version is Sprite Zero. So refreshing! :smile:

That what I have! Its the best cure ever.. not sure why but it just works :smile: I am out this weekend, so may have to stock up on my Sprite Zero :wink: xx
  • XxNatZwagerxX
    Options
    Some toast with little butter and a nice cup of tea normally does the trick for me:) xox
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    1 yoghurt
    1 banana
    100g king prawns (or a different protein if you can't stomach seafood when hungover)
    1 bloody Mary
    As much water as you can force yourself to drink.

Have that for breakfast and you'll be as right as rain (and you won't be craving naughty hangover food)

If you are going to indulge, try making your own pizza. Make a dough, spread it thin, spread with tomato purée, crumble over some goats cheese, sprinkle with herbs and spices and pop in the oven. The process of making it will give you purpose (I boredom eat when hungover) and it's so much better than takeout.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I get terrible hangovers after drinking wine

Ugh me too- especially white wine, to the point of being bed ridden for the day!

Do I ever learn tho lol
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    1 yoghurt
    1 banana
    100g king prawns (or a different protein if you can't stomach seafood when hungover)
    1 bloody Mary
    As much water as you can force yourself to drink.

Have that for breakfast and you'll be as right as rain (and you won't be craving naughty hangover food)

If you are going to indulge, try making your own pizza. Make a dough, spread it thin, spread with tomato purée, crumble over some goats cheese, sprinkle with herbs and spices and pop in the oven. The process of making it will give you purpose (I boredom eat when hungover) and it's so much better than takeout.

I forgot the orange juice. 1 glass.