Bad Day. Help!

Options
Having such a ****ty day to day. I just want to go and have a beer now which I know won't solve my problems but will make me feel better.

What would you all do?

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    run, walk, ride a bike, do something you LOVE to do just don't turn to food! hope it gets better! :)
  • LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am not the best person to ask... because I would go have the beer.... Hope it gets better
  • jadimasi79
    jadimasi79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a day like that yesterday and I ended up going to they gym and doing the hardest workout I have ever had and actually felt better. The funny thing is I went to they gym to burn extra calories so I could eat chocolate!
  • laumar3012
    Options
    well you can have a beer if you account for it, or go to some aggresive cardio...its really up to you.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Find something to do as a hobby or hang with a friend that is more health concious... with a FUNNY sense of humor and laugh laugh laugh all day! go do a walking/ running program with a friend to keep urself accountable!
  • carolholland
    carolholland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd have that beer lol!!! and get back on track tomorrow!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I would clean, or go for a run, then have a beer, just one though, just one. I do like me a good beer a couple nights a week...
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    run, walk, ride a bike, do something you LOVE to do just don't turn to food! hope it gets better! :)

I totally agree with this one....put that energy into calorie burn -- drink lots of water, turn up the music and burn !!:bigsmile:
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Think about some of your favourite non food/drink related things and do them instead.

Favourite work out? - Go do it
    Favourite person? - Go see them/give them a call
    Favourite TV show? - Settle down on the sofa with an episode or two

etc
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You are really helping! I'm not going to have a beer at lunch but will go for a nice long walk instead!

But I may have a sneaky one (logged of course) this evening when I catch up with an old friend!

Cheers everyone
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I had a really really s****y day yesterday and lashed out at absolutely everyone :( I agree with the aggressive cardio though and wish that was the route I had taken, then I wouldn't have spent the morning grovelling!

Hope your day improves :)