Oh man. Random but frustrating topic. Though insignificant

Options
2»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The longer the better.... this applies to many topics.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My husband makes me cut his hair. It took years before I was any good at it.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm bald, lol.

Brent, you appear to be headless, too! Do you by chance ride a horse?

*snort*
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I remember those days. Sometimes new stylists just don't cut enough off and take longer because they need to go back and cut more.

Maybe that was it. Over and over again.

I was like, don't cut a bald spot Into me!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My husband makes me cut his hair. It took years before I was any good at it.

This is really cute.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Don't ever get your hair done at the beauty schools then! They take forever, and then someone else comes and re-cuts!!! Hope you like it in a few days.
  • Banks01
    Options
    Don't ever get your hair done at the beauty schools then! They take forever, and then someone else comes and re-cuts!!! Hope you like it in a few days.

I don't but I love your positive attitude.

I need more of that
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    this is why i quit doing hair
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    BONUS!! You probably weigh 1/1000th of a pound lighter! HOORAY!!!
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm bald, lol.

Bah-ha-ha!!! That was wicked funny!
  • Banks01
    Options
    BONUS!! You probably weigh 1/1000th of a pound lighter! HOORAY!!!

Hang on, gonna run to the scale!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Oh I hate going to the hairdresser, hate it when they want to massage my head, sheesh stop it already, cut my hair, give it a quick dry and it will all be over. I colour my own hair because I can do something else while its doing its stuff, just sitting at the hairdresser seems like a waste of time to me.

I just don't like the whole 'performance/pampering' aspect i guess.

You know the difference between a good and bag haircut is a week, so if you don't like it you probably will in a week.

GG
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm bald, lol.

Now THAT'S the funniest thing I've read in a while, thanks :) And no, I haven't ridden a horse in years, MFP just cuts off the top of my pic unless you look at it in my profile, lol.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Oh I hate going to the hairdresser, hate it when they want to massage my head, sheesh stop it already, cut my hair, give it a quick dry and it will all be over. I colour my own hair because I can do something else while its doing its stuff, just sitting at the hairdresser seems like a waste of time to me.

I just don't like the whole 'performance/pampering' aspect i guess.

You know the difference between a good and bag haircut is a week, so if you don't like it you probably will in a week.

GG

Just tell them you don't like your head massaged. You're not the only one, but they're gonna do it if you don't say something. You can also say you don't want it styled-just a blowdry to get it dry. It's not very satisfying for a hairstylist to do that, BUT at the same time, he/she will appreciate the extra time they'll get for a break!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like getting my hair cut. I'm convinced that the guy who cuts my hair actually is "The Most Interesting Man in the World"--not the Dos Equis guy. In fact, if I'm out in less than thirty minutes I feel cheated of great conversation and his recondite wisdom. In addition to owning the salon that I frequent, my hairdresser writes for Golf Digest, getting to play courses worldwide for free. Hearing stories of his exploits and the people he's met is well worth the $50 every five weeks.

Not to mention that he's an absolute master of cutting hair with a straight razor which is perfect for my thick, Clooney-esque hair.
    -wtk