Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 5

Options
13»

Replies

• sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Right - just looked at the video for the plies - I'm going to have a go but MIGHT have to back out of this one - I damaged my right hip and coccyx giving birth to my son (8lb 15oz) and think this is beyond me - maybe I could just do the left side? I'll have a go and see if I can manage it.

Bit pi$$ed today - I've been up a pound so far this week and I've been really good - drinking plenty of water, 5 fruit and veg most days, low sodium intake, exercising. I have been doing strength training for the last couple of weeks which I have never done before and my thighs are starting to feel quite muscular - maybe I'm gaining muscle weight. Anyway, I'll try harder - off to do 30 day shred now.

Sarah
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    PANTS! Wrong thread!
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi CCC friends ~ I had a great day yesterday, went to bed alittle hungry. It didn't cool off last night, so I didn't sleep good..even though the air was on I like the window open and fresh air. Well remember when Jenn had a fight with a bag of candy corn???? I had a train of Mother's pink and white annimal cookies hop skip and jump into my mouth :explode: I washed it down with some chocolate soy milk!!! :grumble: :mad: WTH!!!

I'm OK, just alittle disappointed. I get up and eat at night in waves....sometimes half asleep and not in too much control. Last night I pretty much did it on purpose.:embarassed:

Here we go again...MFP is distracting me....gotta get to work. I have lot's of driving in my future today, better go pack my snack bag.

Have a Great Day :flowerforyou:

Omg I do the whole night thing too!! I dont know what to do about it?!?!?
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/326292-ccc-closed-group-corrected-week-5

HERE IT IS!! ALL FIXED!!! ALL BETTER!!! ALL INCLUSIVE OF A PROMISED @$$ WHOOPING!!!

This thread is now dead, please do not post here. Thanks!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I hope you are all doing ok with all these earthquakes and hurricanes!!! I lost power at my apartment on Saturday night thanks to hurricane Irene and still don't have it back...so please don't delete me from the group! In addition to having very limited computer/internet access since obviously I can't get online at home, I am mostly focusing on getting through the week and taking care of things with no power, so unfortunately watching what I eat is NOT at the top of the priority list this week. However, I really want to get back on track next week and catch up with the rest of you!!!

Thanks!!!!