Options
2»

Replies

• VeroniqueBoilard
    VeroniqueBoilard Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The first time I tried sushi!

Garlic shrimp pizza...

My grand mother sugar pie with homemade whipped cream.

Salmon tartar I had at a restaurant called Boris I think in Montreal

And of course a real POUTINE from la Belle Province!

I could do this all day.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Not sure but the ribeye I grilled a few weeks ago is a strong contender alongside the meal I had at Kim Chee (Korean BBQ) in Oahu.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    One of the best meals I ever had was while I was traveling in Argentine back in 2008. The best steaks in the world come from the grass-fed cattle in Argentine. We had cheese empanadas to start, Bife da chorizo by the pounds, and many amazing bottles of amazing organic malbec. :#
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Hmm...

Either the baked Epoisses with poached pear on a thin slice of brioche that I had for dessert at a restaurant in the Peak District a couple of years ago, or the incredibly tender beef fillet with a soy and yuzu sauce that I had as part of the tasting menu at a fancy restaurant as my graduation celebration meal.

I should do more fine dining :)
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    My Mom's sugar pie with some maple-walnut ice cream! Definitely having a small slice at our Easter dinner Saturday!

Poutine from a Casse-Croute too, I am a fiend for poutine!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    The absolute best banh mi and Vietnamese iced coffee at Lee's Sandwiches in OKC.

My husband and I are heading out this week on a big hiking trip and driving about 2 hours out of our way (en route to NM) to hit that spot again!
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure it was the grilled Grouper that the chef filleted, dredged in butter and laid on the applewood grill fire straight from the fishing boat in Florida. A squeeze of lime, a frosted mug of beer and some shoestring potatoes rounded out the lunch.
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My mums chicken pie - base of roast chicken and chopped hard boiled egg in white sauce., topped with mashed potato.
    I could eat it every day
  • cavefallss
    cavefallss Posts: 39 Member
    Options

MikePTY wrote: »
    Nothing on this earth compares to a proper New York bagel.

i wanna try one! i bet they are super good.

• cavefallss
    cavefallss Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So hard to choose. I’ve tried so many amazing things. I would have to say the pizza in chicago. Oh god it’s so so tasty.