What can't you wait to wear?

Options

Replies

• zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    bathers without feeling like i want to run away and hide.

i'll never wear a bikini again in this lifetime, i just don't have the balls for it. Even though i've seen people alot bigger than me in bikinis, but sorry, some people just SHOULDN'T wear bikinis, and me, with my excess skin and faded stretch marks, are one of them. Even if i had a boob job and a tummy tuck, i think i'd still opt for a hot one piece.
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'd like to wear any pretty clothes I want and not just the sometimes really frumpy styles offered in the large lady stores. I don't think I'll ever get to wear sleeveless because I have my mother's upper arm wingspan but it would be nice to get rid of the fat that's also there! I'd also like to wear high heels again without my feet hurting.
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Besides, there are some places you just don't want sunburn!!
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    BIKINI!!!!! And shorts. I am always hot because I wear jeans year round. And dresses without having to wear spandex!!!
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bikini of COURSE! But also this (and other cute things like it)...

338c6c3d.jpg
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Bikini and dresses..
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    I can't wait to wear my old clothes again. I did not adjust my wardrobe to my weight, I'll adjust my weight to my (old) wardrobe.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to wear more form-fitting clothes without worrying that I look huge. Even something as simple as wearing the two-toned tank tops they show on mannequins in the stores with cute jeans... I'm tired of having to wear t-shirts and jeans all the time. I'll get there!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Tank tops...I hate my arms, and I have worn long sleeve shirts since the 8th grade (even in AZ summers)!! I can't wait!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to wear more form-fitting clothes without worrying that I look huge. Even something as simple as wearing the two-toned tank tops they show on mannequins in the stores with cute jeans... I'm tired of having to wear t-shirts and jeans all the time. I'll get there!

Form fitting stuff that accents the right areas can actually make you look thinner than a tshirt ever could. It makes me sad when people feel this way, because clothes can be serious shape-changers.
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear shorts and feel comfortable... it's been about 10 years... PS what is a virtual model and where can I get one?
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Krav maga training pants and 501 tactical stuff
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    A shirt tucked in!
  • kfd1098
    kfd1098 Posts: 25
    Options
    My wedding band and engagement ring. I haven't worn them in 4 years because I gained so much weight and I refused to size them because I needed something to strive for. Had my first NSV today since starting this journey on 7/25/11. I was able to put on my ruby mother's ring that I also haven't worn in 3 years. I've got a long way to go (as I want to lose about 125 lbs) but I was so excited last night when that ring slipped back on my finger :happy:
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    A bathing suit from a store and not special ordered - and blue jeans. I haven't worn blue jeans in 5 years. Either dress pants for work - or sweats for outside of work. Bleh!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    a bathing suit with out shorts & look good ugh I hate my upper thighs
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    bikini!
    shorts where my cheeks are just about to hang out (in a hot way)
    tight short dresses
    birthday suit without covering up or running for cover :bigsmile:
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a really cute pair of those glitter stilettos without my feet totally killing me from the extra 78+ lbs I'm putting on them!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    A shirt tucked in!
    Indeed! If I have to wear my shirt tucked in, I tend to wear a cardigan over it.

A T-shirt on it's own without having an open overshirt to disguise the belly :ohwell:

Speedos... so I can go swimming again :laugh: