Tell me something embarrassing about yourself.

Options
rickiimarieee
rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
Tell me something embarrassing about yourself. Something you can’t do or won’t do or something you do that you shouldn’t. (Like can’t ride a bike, can’t swim, etc). Something that most people don’t know.
For me I like to take multiple showers a day, I don’t wash my hair and body every time I shower multiple times in one day. I wash at night. During the day it’s more of relaxation or an obsession for me. I lay at the bottom of the tub turn it on super hot and just let the water hit me.

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I think other people, like my family, are more embarrassed when around me, than I am actually embarrassed.

Example. I like to sing really loud, and dance everywhere. My son assures me, I am ruining his social life. But as for myself, I don’t embrace easy. Last time was when I said some very inappropriate things to my mother after I had surgery. I was mortified when the drugs wore off.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I think other people, like my family, are more embarrassed when around me, than I am actually embarrassed.

Example. I like to sing really loud, and dance everywhere. My son assures me, I am ruining his social life. But as for myself, I don’t embrace easy. Last time was when I said some very inappropriate things to my mother after I had surgery. I was mortified when the drugs wore off.

You sound fun not embarrassing!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Why not just take a bath?

I hate baths. I think it’s just the feeling of the water hitting me is what I find so obsessive. Plus a bath is like sitting in your own filth.

100% I may sit in the shower sometimes...but a bath is just "human stew"
    ...and don't even get me started on hot tubs

For the record, I like multiple showers daily too!

When I come into my home I like to shower and get all the outdoor 'cooties' off me before I even sit on my furniture
  • HeadInThaClouds
    HeadInThaClouds Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft (a emersive rpg video game played on the computer).
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options

I play WoW too, but I’m not embarrassed.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options

You sound fun not embarrassing!

I meant embarrass not embrace, but I’m sure you gathered that. And thank you :)
  • HeadInThaClouds
    HeadInThaClouds Posts: 22 Member
    Options

I play WoW too, but I’m not embarrassed.

Cool!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I tend to over share when I get talking then regret it
    Me too. I need a filter.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I play runescape :p
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    No
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Why not just take a bath?

I hate baths. I think it’s just the feeling of the water hitting me is what I find so obsessive. Plus a bath is like sitting in your own filth.

100% I may sit in the shower sometimes...but a bath is just "human stew"
    ...and don't even get me started on hot tubs

For the record, I like multiple showers daily too!

When I come into my home I like to shower and get all the outdoor 'cooties' off me before I even sit on my furniture

YES someone who understands!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I play Witcher and rocket league 😂
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

I’ve always wanted to play it but never got around to it!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I tend to over share when I get talking then regret it

I do this too, I also tell people exactly what’s on my mind right at the moment without filtering it and end up regretting it.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

Never heard of this, is it fun? What do you do?
  • Lin3_Lif3
    Lin3_Lif3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

I used to be addicted to RS, but back when it was only RSC
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm not embarrassed very easily. I think for me the main things that do embarrass me a little are my ineptitude with technology and failure to notice things related to it. If I need to learn something (like for work), I'm golden. But when it comes to things I own, I am pathetic. I had my MacBookPro for 2 years before I knew it could play discs. I just figured out how to use one of the attachments on my Dyson that I bought in 2011. I have been taking my car to the car wash to vacuum the mats every week (I'm a neat freak) and now I can use my Dyson. This is pretty bad, I know. I can laugh about it but wow.