Options
Lunch time :):*
1oi2tq34vtw1.jpeg

Replies

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Looks good! I had a homemade Weight Watcher recipe chimichanga (tortilla, salsa, refried beans, and shredded cheese) and steamed broccoli with thai red curry sauce. A total of 277 calories.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to have a buckwheat pilaf with caramelized onions and a cup of plain yogurt. Woke up craving buckwheat.
  • BMsJourney
    BMsJourney Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Chili sin Carne, focaccia (homemade, wholegrain version) and egg. Total 355 kcal :)
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Yesterday it was leftover Easter ham and steamed asparagus. Today probably dry toast because I've got a stomach bug. =P
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure today will be 2 servings of Progresso Hearty Chicken Noodle with two ounces of Rotisserie chicken meat added and a dozen almond Nut Thins. 327 cal.
  • luv2nap1
    luv2nap1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A healthy salad... or tuna sandwich
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Today it's going to be a bosc pear and a protein bar. I usually eat a very light bfast and lunch so I can have a hearty dinner.
  • freddiefrederick
    freddiefrederick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No photos but I packed a carved ham and cheddar cheese salad with yogurt avocado dressing! I also have 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt with a handful of blueberries and a babybel cheese wheel for an afternoon snack! Got a keto protein power mix as my pre-workout snack :D (it's low-carb day on my carb cycling plan if it's not obvious lol)
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    raw spinach and chicken
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Change of plans. Lump crabmeat with Mayo, Pecan Nut Thins (19) half avacado, mango.
  • zeejane4
    zeejane4 Posts: 230 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    seasoned ribeye on my g.f. grill, cubed and mixed in with sauteed mushrooms and onion, with A-1 sauce; cottage cheese.
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Egg salad on nine grain bread and carrot sticks.
  • HeadInThaClouds
    HeadInThaClouds Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Homemade vegetable kale soup
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Nada.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    huge salad with kale, spinach, broccoli, cucumbers, yellow peppers, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and greek yogurt ranch dressing, a Kirkland protein bar, skinny pop popcorn and a piece of 85% dark chocolate.
  • zeejane4
    zeejane4 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    low carb wrap with turkey, salami, pepperoni, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheddar and honey mustard; cottage cheese
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    uhhh...*nervously looks at all these healthy pretty lunches*

A small blizzard from DQ and a side salad is in the plans today.
    307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Have finished abs workout for 15 minutes after dinner.