Fantasy Football.........when's your draft?

ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member
For those into Fantasy Football, when's your draft? Mines this weekend because next weekend is Labor day and most of my friends will be gone and won't be able to draft live.

Who would you pick 1st if you got it? FOSTER or PETERSON?

Replies

• JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Foster
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Im for Foster as well and mine is next Tuesday... woot
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Foster
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Mine is Labor day. Our commish likes to have the draft at 8pm on labor day night. It usually is rough and fast because people have had a long weekend.

As for if I got the first pick, probably Foster
    **Side note** I may be a girl, but I came in second place last year in my league with all men and it came down to the very last game. :wink:
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Had one already. Second league is next week.

My first five rounds in a 12 person PPR league [4th overall pick]:
    1. Ray Rice
    2. Ahmad Bradshaw
    3. Greg Jennings
    4. Matt Ryan
    5. Stevie Johnson

I have no problem with that haul for the first five picks. In fact, I would take Rice second [behind Foster] in a PPR league.
    -wtk
  • Moogle06
    Moogle06 Posts: 1 Member
    Got my draft this weekend too and I'd go with Foster if I had the #1 pick.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    This Sunday is my draft. I would go with Foster too. Has a better schedule against easier running defenses.
  • I'm actually in two! My first draft is on the 31st and the second one is on the 5th. I think it actually depends on which one falls to me depending on the draft order. Both are great picks (in most lists I've seen they are #1 and #2). If I could literally pick either and had to choose, most of the info on it I've seen says to pick Adrian Peterson.
  • kms450
    kms450 Posts: 5
    mine was last night and I did pick first and i took foster!
  • ninerbuff

1. Ray Rice
    2. Ahmad Bradshaw
    3. Greg Jennings
    4. Matt Ryan
    5. Stevie Johnson

I have no problem with that haul for the first five picks. In fact, I would take Rice second [behind Foster] in a PPR league.
    -wtk
    Nice lineup. Especially Johnson available at 5.
  • ninerbuff
    With Manning out, who would you choose: WAYNE or MILES AUSTIN?
  • madark
    madark Posts: 2
    just had my draft. Peterson definitely. As far as Austin vs Wayne; I would go with Austin. Romo loves him.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Tonight.

This is the first time I've played ff. And I haven't had time to figure out who i want.
  • ninerbuff
    Tonight.

This is the first time I've played ff. And I haven't had time to figure out who i want.
    Rule of thumb..............your favorite NFL doesn't always have the best players. See it all the time with newbies. Totally remember a guy picking Drew Bledsoe with his number one pick because he was a Cowboys fan.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    First league was a couple of weeks ago and I got screwed with my picks. I hate the way CBS does their draft order. I'm hoping to do better with my second league on labor day.

Oh, I and I'm a Broncos fan and I try to stay FAR away from picking any of them.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    My league's draft is Monday night!

I'm not sure on Foster vs Peterson yet. I had Foster last season (knew he was going to have a great season). I'm not yet totally convinced he's going to get the blocking he needs with Leach gone. He did look good last weekend, though.

Decisions, decisions.
  • I would go with Austin!
  • kingkong123
    kingkong123 Posts: 184 Member

1. Ray Rice
    2. Ahmad Bradshaw
    3. Greg Jennings
    4. Matt Ryan
    5. Stevie Johnson

-wtk

How did Jennings last until the 3rd roud in PPR? Steal.
  • kingkong123
    With Manning out, who would you choose: WAYNE or MILES AUSTIN?

I think I'd take Austin even with Manning healthy. His numbers with a Romo starting are ridiculous.
  • kingkong123
    Who would you take out of Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, MJD, Ray Rice?