2 Weeks to go

Options
Hi Guys. I've been using MFP for over 5 years now but have started gaining again. I would love to lose 3kg in the next 2 weeks if possible and not sure how to go about it. I am on 1400 calories per day and exercise 4 times a week burning approximately 2000 calories in total. How many calories should I be consuming per day. Thanking you in advance Jo

Replies

• bryant1969
    bryant1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a trip to Bahamas scheduled in just over a week. I too would love to lose weight in a hurry. I’d also like to win the lottery. Neither of those things is going to happen (I don’t buy lottery tickets). I’m going to address the situation by buying new clothes that make me happy. Not quite as good as losing weight before I go but works wonders still. I suggest the same for you (assuming there is an occasion involved rather than a weigh-in).

Thank you for your scarcasm, it's greatly appreciated!!
  • bryant1969
    bryant1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bryant1969 wrote: »
    Perhaps my question was a bit stupid, but that's all it was, a question. Some of your comments were harsh and unnecessary. In future I won't bother with this site

People on here are very sensitive, and if you don’t follow their “ideals” of weight loss prepare to be attacked. Not everybody wants to spend a year losing 10 pounds, so I get where you’re coming from.

I see that, thank you, I was begining to wonder if it was just me. I only asked a question 😕, anyway I'm done with this 'community'. I'll just carry on about my business in peace