Coffee...How do you drink yours?

Options

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Black... and the more bold and robust the better!

I also drink the foo foo coffees from Starbucks and all those other type of coffee joints from time to time. LOL
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my women, hot and bitter

I wasn't going to go there, but since you did . . . I like my coffee like I like my men, straight and black. LOL #TMI
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my women, hot and bitter

Damnitt, I didn't see your post before I posted. *kitten*. :)

Be careful, I'm a black-belt in Pun-Fu!!!

:smokin:
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Black.........love it with Baileys too though :wink:
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    This sounds so bad, but I DO love my coffee.

4 cups a day. Two in the morning and two at night.

I drink mine with splenda and low fat non dairy powder creamer. :D
  • roxyjo1
    roxyjo1 Posts: 29
    Options
    I usually drink 2 cups everyday with 1 splenda & fat-free hazelnut creamer. I have not had coffee all week, may be the hot weather because I have had no desire for coffee.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Cannot function in the morning without coffee. :drinker:

I take my coffee black with 3 sweetners. Normally have 2-3 cups a day depending on what kind of morning I'm having :laugh:

Used to only drink filter coffee, but for convenience use instant most mornings. We have a Nespresso machine in our Croydon office and I love Lungo Leggero :love: Sometimes brew a pot at the weekends when I can be bothered.
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee black...

and sometimes I will dip a tea bag in my cup....do not knock it til you try it
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Any way I can get it... I'm a die hard addict.

I'll drink black. I'll drink it with milk and sugar, with and without creamer, with ice cream, with kahlua (yeah, baby!), with cinammon sugar, by myself or with a friend, in a house and with a mouse, in a box with a fox or on a boat with a goat....

If it was illegal, I'd find me a stash.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    my screen name says it all, 1 POT a day keeps the dr.s away.

oh and thats robust never decaf (decaf is flavored water)
  • HappyLuna
    HappyLuna Posts: 112
    Options
    Half a cup of skimmed milk, 1 sugar. I have coffee once a day. When I first get up with my bran flakes. Then I exercise :smile:

I drink tea of rest of the day with a splash of skimmed milk and no sugar lol :wink:
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This is just for fun. If you are a coffee drinker, how do you drink your coffee? How many cups do you drink? Regular or decaf?

I drink mostly decaf with half and half or heavy cream, and one packet of Truvia or Splenda. My husband drinks it black with LOTS of sugar. I tried black coffee and I just couldn't get into it. I love my coffee super creamy.

I drink the Hazelnut Kcups usually 2 a day,
    I use about 2 teaspoons of chocolate coffee creamer and 2 or 3 teaspoons of choc or vanilla whey protein. yummy!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee, I'm definitely a tea person...I think it's been like 6 months since my last cup of joe, but when I do drink coffee, I like those super sweet calorie bombs. Caramel frappuccuinos with lots of caramel sauce are my fave.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i hate coffee. love how it smells, hate how it tastes.

i burn hazlenut coffee candles all over my house though. does that count?
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Black or espresso. Major coffee snob. If its bad coffee I just can't drink it. Unless I'm desperate, in which case I'll drink it but complain about it the whole time. :laugh:

Me too. Can't drink the work coffee it is TERRIBLE so I end up making my own at home. Has to be fresh ground beans :-)

Used to add milk and sugar but now it's black and I love it!
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I have a coffee cup I call "the vat" that holds four cups of coffee. In it I put 4 TB half and half and 1TB Italian sweet cream (coffee mate).
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    black decaf no sugar - always liked it like this, if i have any milk/creamer in coffee i have to add 3 sugars
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I usually don't drink coffee but when I do it's about 1-2 tbsp of creamer and no sugar.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Is it the good stuff? Black.
    Is it the cheapo crap I can afford from the grocery store? With almond milk & splenda.

1st two cups of the morning (16 oz cups) are caffeinated.
    Any additional coffee is decaf (keeps the RLS under some kind of control) and that number ranges from 16 extra ounces (if we're running low on a weekday) to 2 pots or so on a weekend.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Black, strong and lots of it. My substitute for booze and drugs (LoL)