THE SHREADERS

Options
well hey ladies i just completed my 1st day of level 1 and to be honest im going to hurt tommorow i can tell she is a machine..... so how did you all get on

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You will most likely hurt. I am on day 4 of level 1 and I am hurting but still going at it!! Maybe do some extra stretching before and after your second day.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    YES! haha but its a good hurt!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'll be starting tomorrow but when I first started before, I was sooooo sore the next few days for sure, keep it up though!
  • CapitalE
    CapitalE Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm about to finish level one, i didn't find it that bad - but i took a peak at what's to come and that ish is bonkers.
    either way, i feel like i see some change already. and she means it when she says it'll get easier.
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    i'm starting mine tomorrow !
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Did my first day this morning! I am right with you I'll be sore in the morning. But we have to keep on keeping on. I have pictures to post after we are done. However I cannot find my measuring tape, I'll have to stop and get one this evening.
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 19 (day 9 of level 2) and it does get a lot better. Though I'm dreading level 3! Level 2 is way harder than 1, I found anyway, and I still really struggle through it but it's much easier than it was. I found the aching stopped after day 3 of level 1.

Just keep at it and you'll feel great after every session just for pushing through it.
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    I've just done day 19 (day 9 of level 2) and it does get a lot better. Though I'm dreading level 3! Level 2 is way harder than 1, I found anyway, and I still really struggle through it but it's much easier than it was. I found the aching stopped after day 3 of level 1.

Just keep at it and you'll feel great after every session just for pushing through it.

This is the second time I have done this and Level 2 was the hardest for me. I really liked Level 3.
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Well Day #2 down and boy are my arms feeling the increase in weights.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    day #2 done and my legs hurt..... ive done the gym for 50 min before the shread aswell.m
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    well done everyone! I have decided im definantly starting tonight! I have been that busy the last few days and night i havnt had the chance to! So tonight im up to die lol!
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Completed Day 3 this morning and feeling great now. The arms are starting to recover and getting used to the increase in weights. Starting to worry about not getting all of my calories in because I have already eaten 2 meals and a snack and still have over 1000 calories left to complete today. My daughter has a football game tonight so it will be late before I eat again.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    completed day 4 today and im getting better at it :) im now following thecoloured lady for most of it woop woop
  • nancyp78
    Options
    I'm on day of the shred! It felt a bit easier today I think.
    What do put in your exercise log for the shred?
    I put 20 mins of aerobic ex but not sure if thats right...
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    I was told in the last group I was in back in June to put it in circuit training. That is what I have continued to place it under.
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    completed day 4 today and im getting better at it :) im now following thecoloured lady for most of it woop woop

You inspired me to try using her as well. Did pretty well and followed her most of the time. Now the goal is to use her the entire workout.
  • BSipler23
    Options
    Hello Everyone: )
    I'm starting Level 1 Day 1 today: )
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    just finished day 5 level 1 and i must admitt its getting easier however i am sweating a lot more. :) 5 more days then let level 2 begin

how r the rest of you feeling :bigsmile:
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good, it definitely gets easier as you progress! Still not easy by any means but easier for sure!
  • BSipler23
    Options
    Finish Level 1 Day 1.. Gotta say the dang Protein shakes are more painful than the workout:sick:
    Jillian Michaels really knows how to kick butt!! I'm looking forward to tomorrows workout: )