I’m doing this challenge for myself (well, I’m going to try to at least) and I thought, “What if I can do this challenge with other people as well?”
I know there is a large group of people who weigh themselves daily. I also know there’s another large group of people who don’t. For me, weighing in daily holds me accountable. Seeing my fluctuations on a day to day basis is just data that I love to document to see what foods, activities, and movement make the scale move in the right direction.
Day 1 will be on May 6th. Day 100 will be on August 14th. Also, feel free to start whenever you want to. Jump in and join even if you didn’t start on Day 1.
The rules are simple:
1. Set yourself a goal of what you want to weigh on Day 100 and work towards getting there for the next 100 days.
2. Weigh yourself daily, unless you can’t (you’re away from home or not near a scale).
3. Don’t get discouraged by fluctuations. Use this as a time to understand your body.
4. Log your weight on here every single day. Feel free to share how you feel about your weigh in as well.
5. Encourage others, including yourself.
Even if no one else does this with me, I’ll still be posting on here daily (trying to). But I hope at least one person can reach their goals or close to them with me during these 100 days.
If you’re going to join, copy and paste my next post down below as an entry. Let’s do this!