Feel free to add me
  • Killa_Cupcake
    Killa_Cupcake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends 😊 please feel free to add me
  • AmandaRamprashad
    AmandaRamprashad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’ve been on MFP before and it really worked for me, was 186lbs (2013) and dropped to 125lbs by August 2014 maintained it till early 2016 (motivated by my fiancé) and then I started to lose my focus, my motivation and everything due to a traumatic assault by an ex. By August 2017 my weight went up to 140lbs and then By October 2018 it fluctuated around 145-150lbs (this was when I won my court case). Now I’ve seem to be set at 145lbs, but I’m in a much better place and happy and safe with my husband, I’m looking to become healthier, have more energy and feel more confident again. My happy me goal is 125lbs-130lbs! Wish me luck!
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    morning everyone. back after a few weeks inactivity due to injury but back at it and looking to make up for lost time. aim being walking 4 miles a day whilst ditching the car at the gym then doing another 90 mins minimum back in the gym including starting couch to 10k. would love it if you wanted to be part of my journey and in return you will get my full support :)
  • amzx1
    amzx1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for some mfp pals to keep each other motivated, share diaries, rants, losses and tips. I’m 35, from the UK, currently 146 and trying to get to my pre baby weight of 125. Add me!
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Starting over after a motorcycle accident. Dr gave me the okay to start working out again after months of watching TV with a bag of Doritos on my lap and Pepsi in my hand while healing. All I need now is some friends to join me on my journey back. Please send me a friend request so we can get back into shape together!
  • gferhandi
    gferhandi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new here and hoping to get lean (well thats the goal at least). Anyone can add me up! Also if you need motivation on weight loss hopefully i can help cause ive been there and yes, it is tough
  • IndigoSky1994
    IndigoSky1994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've started trying to lose weight again. Wouldn't mind some online friends along the way! I live in London, UK

I'm 113Kg and hoping to lose about 30Kg, so quite a long way to go.
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you log in and are motivational. I am Nicole and as you can see I am the biggest Chris Cornell fan. He died this month so he is my profile pic..
  • Viddo82
    Viddo82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you log in and are motivational. I am Nicole and as you can see I am the biggest Chris Cornell fan. He died this month so he is my profile pic..

RIP Cornell. RIP Soundgarden.
  • chelsiemae3
    chelsiemae3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Some friends to help inspire me along my journey would be nice.
  • Rea_369
    Rea_369 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I just turned 49. I lost 60 pounds about 8 years ago. For the most part I’ve kept it off, however with age and whatnot I’ve added on about a stone. Would really love to get back to the 140’s. Just need accountability and such. Hoping someone wants to add me as a friend just so I know someone is seeing my posts. This accountability really helps me keep to my goals. Please add me 😊
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • sk1998mfp
    sk1998mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Looking for encouraging friends-scale is just going up and I need a mentor or someone who can help me figure out wat I’m doing wrong-
    Thanks- 20 year old girl trying to get fit!
  • stre8play
    stre8play Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for FP pals! :)
  • PNW_livin
    PNW_livin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Looking for that extra motivation these days!
  • loveyduvyemt
    loveyduvyemt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more friends and motivation! I have recipes and support to share in return! :) Add me anyone!
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Nick here 38 UK calisthenics and bodyweight mad! Love some likeminded crazy training friends!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday good people...Always like some more good friends! Feel free to add me!
  • sk1998mfp
    sk1998mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me :)