Walking and losing weight

jessstefanick
jessstefanick Posts: 12 Member
Have any of you ladies seen any results from eating under your calorie goal and walking?

Replies

• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    weight loss is done in the kitchen. eat at a calorie deficit and you will lose weight.

but yes i lost weight even when all i did is walk because i also ate at calorie deficit.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Have any of you ladies seen any results from eating under your calorie goal and walking?

When I was living in the big city, I would walk to work instead of drive or taking transit.

Staying at my calorie level, or a slight defecit saw me lose almost 40 pounds just watching my intake and going to work, about a 10 minute walk.
  • lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    This is my 3rd attempt at loosing weight. I got a fitbit and try and walk 10'000 steps a day at least. I eat just over my calorie allowance sometimes but weigh everything I eat and have so far lost weight. The best success I've had so far so I think that walking at a good pace works for me. I used to go gym and exercise classes but now do not and have had a better success. I hope it works for you. 😊
  • donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    I have been walking around 10000 to 15000 steps a day and eating under my calorie count and so far it has been good 3 pounds in a week
  • jessstefanick
    jessstefanick Posts: 12 Member
    Donald that’s what I have been doing as well
  • donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    It seems to be working for me so keep it up , along with this I have done a few runs