If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    Chocolate biscuits.

Specifically, these chocolate biscuits. And vegetarian gummy sweets. My German friend thinks the UK is deficient in snacks, so sent me a 10 lb care package.

I have spent the last few days pondering whether my friend is the best, or the worst. Ably assisted by little sandwich biscuits with a Nutella-like filling...

They are both the best AND the worst ;) lucky :)

• ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    Chocolate biscuits.

Specifically, these chocolate biscuits. And vegetarian gummy sweets. My German friend thinks the UK is deficient in snacks, so sent me a 10 lb care package.

I have spent the last few days pondering whether my friend is the best, or the worst. Ably assisted by little sandwich biscuits with a Nutella-like filling...

They are both the best AND the worst ;) lucky :)

I swear, my superpower is the ability to make excellent friends.

In the meantime, does anyone live near Bristol, UK, and want some biscuits...?
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Two whoppers and 4 donuts LOL
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings with a ton of blue cheese dressing. Yummo!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »
    The Pnuttles reminded me of a weakness i had for a few years and still randomly crave (in HUGE quantities for an absurd amount of calories:

COMBOs.

so friggen good (there are many types, the pizza isn't bad when the cheese is not available). I eat the entire bag (no not the small portion size, the larger one).
    https://marschocolate.com/combos

im_product_1.png?sfvrsn=4

Oh, yeah. Those were good. And Bugles!

2jimle9fyhrn.jpg

I've been obsessing over Caramel Bugles since I posted this last week. I'm buying a huge bag after my next competition. 32 days!
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    la3hllywvw3l.png

There aren't actually that many calories in this anyway, but I don't have the ingredients for it XD.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A big juicy works burger and chips *sigh*
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    BdayBash_-_TopDown_copy_1800x.jpg?v=1503426869
  • sweetbe44
    sweetbe44 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A big tub of movie popcorn with lots of butter 🤤
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    BdayBash_-_TopDown_copy_1800x.jpg?v=1503426869

SPRINKLES. What is this? How do I obtain this?
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    At this very specific moment, I would love a couple of Egg and Sausage McMuffins. But what I REALLY want is a couple (or 10) Mcgriddles, but we don't have them in my country 😭😭😭

I was in the US last week and had two Bacon Egg and Cheese McGriddles and they were every bit as amazing as I remember them. It's probably good we don't have them here or I would just eat a diet of nothing hut them for breakfast lunch and dinner.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    At this very specific moment, I would love a couple of Egg and Sausage McMuffins. But what I REALLY want is a couple (or 10) Mcgriddles, but we don't have them in my country 😭😭😭

I was in the US last week and had two Bacon Egg and Cheese McGriddles and they were every bit as amazing as I remember them. It's probably good we don't have them here or I would just eat a diet of nothing hut them for breakfast lunch and dinner.

I love those things. I cave about 3 times a year and indulge.
  • WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have a box of Girl Scout cookies just chilling (Ha!) in my fridge that I have been resisting. That would be it.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    They had calories. I had two. It was worth it. Now that that craving is out of the way.... OOH look! A recipie to make my own!

(Not these exact ones... but apparently with a box of cake mix and mashed fruit I can make them. :open_mouth: I need to promptly forget I found this recepie.)
    IMG_1110.jpg
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    dlrumer wrote: »
    Ok so this is not what i thought this thread was about bases on the title, lmao. I thought it was going to be a healthy option to eat if you were out of calories for the day what would you eat and not feel guilty kind of thing.
    This was so much better. I am now craving chex mix, bugle and all things pizza.

Exactly. It's interesting that seeing what others crave helped me realize that my cravings are normal. All you gotta' do is find a way to work that deliciousness into the plan.