What pushes you to continue?

2»

Replies

• keonwlsn
    keonwlsn Posts: 278 Member
    @NCK96 💯 now your not invisible. @Megan_smartiepants1970 that is soo cute.
  • keonwlsn
    @jo_nz yesss we have alike reasons.
  • keonwlsn
    @jljshoe1979 I’m so sorry that is soo touching!!! 👏👏👏 @Jamie2663 your super mom!!! @fiddletime thank you!
  • keonwlsn
    @neugebauer52 yessss it is time!!! @SisterSueGetsFit that is great!!!! @_faedreamer 💯 @TanyaHooton thank you for sharing I’m sorry.
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    keonwlsn wrote: »
    @jljshoe1979 I’m so sorry that is soo touching!!! 👏👏👏 @Jamie2663 your super mom!!! @fiddletime thank you!

Hey - it's all good! That part of my life aside, I'm great now!! Originally, I was only going to post the lines about my daughter and feeling better emotionally, but I felt like if there is 1 person reading this to get inspired and may be having a hard time, they should know that dark times can come & they will pass. 😊
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    keonwlsn wrote: »
    What is your reason for working out, dieting, ect???

Musculoskeletal fitness & longevity.
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    The ladies at my gym that have become part of my family. They keep me moving for the exercise part. My kids & my husband keep me moving for the healthy eating part. It's all about balance.
  • mrshadsall
    mrshadsall Posts: 30 Member
    Not getting lectured by my doctor every few months is a plus!
  • WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Because I have a goal, and losing weight, getting fit, it's part of the journey to get there. Not being winded as I walk up the stairs is also a super nice bonus.
  • sweetbe44
    sweetbe44 Posts: 195 Member
    I’m stubborn. Doc told me I was Diabetic and wanted to put me on meds. I said nope let me see if diet changes will make a difference. And it did. Follow-up reading was back to pre-diabetic range and every one since then has been completely normal!

Plus, I’ve come too far to turn back now at 81 lbs and counting.

• BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Then revenge body mentality. My ex left me for someone who has a figure to die for (I mean she did cheat on him and leave him not long after), and I want him to see what he’s missing!
  • keonwlsn
    @k8eekins well my reason is to motivate as many people as I can I want to show people anything is possible If you put mind to it!
  • keonwlsn
    @awolf2011 that’s sweet. @mrshadsall I could imagine. @TessMickens thx for sharing! @sweetbe44 amazing you got it!!!
  • keonwlsn
    @BethWilliams24 aaaaaahhhh I see.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    A longer life without knee and hip replacements. Pain was my motivator to seek lasting changes.
  • keonwlsn
    @Diatonic12 I’m so sorry about that but glad you are motivated.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @keonwlsn Pain was the precursor to change. Momentum keeps me going when motivation and willpower run out. When the pain is gone it's sometimes easy to forget why we started in the first place.
  • keonwlsn
    @Diatonic12 💯 great words!!!