Butt workouts

beth_kai
beth_kai Posts: 27 Member
Guys, I'm looking for some advice.
I'd like to build a better butt, like most, but I find that i only feel all the glute workouts in my legs.
I try and squeeze my bum and isolate it for the workout but it doesn't seem to be helping.
Does anyone have any advice. Wanna be looking ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    My favorite glute workout is probably romanian deadlifts and straight leg deadlifts
    0jqf4c4vl53x.jpg

6edzn0tq05vx.jpg
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Same!
  • ambywams328
    ambywams328 Posts: 22 Member
    I could really use this kind of workout. I'm super busty. Baby only got front, definitely trying to get a decent bum from my workouts!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Heavy deadlifts, split lunges(stick your booty out and squeeze), hip thrusts, glute bridges.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Hip thrusts for the win! And don't be afraid to go heavy (after you start light to get the form down, of course).
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Heavy deadlifts, split lunges(stick your booty out and squeeze), hip thrusts, glute bridges.

This is pretty much what I program in the order of importance.

Deads for volume at the sweet spot of intensity utilizing the full range of motion. Barbell tempo squats or split lunges for an accessory. HT for isolation with a rep scheme that allows for full muscle recruitment.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Check out Fighterdiet.com
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited May 2019
    Heavy KB swings, assuming you're very careful with form. Most people in the gym I've seen do KB swings do them completely wrong. Form is similar to a deadlift if done right. You essentially hip thrust the KB into the air with your glutes and hip hinge movement.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,285 Member
    edited May 2019
    My dumbbell routine for glutes and thighs includes front squats, side squats on a cardio step, dumbbell dead-lifts, forward lunges, and bent-leg raises with ankle weights.
  • jzcolombiana84
    jzcolombiana84 Posts: 22 Member
    Hip thrusts, glute bridges, single leg kickbacks!