Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    I’ll admit I have kept falling of the wagon recently and I lose friends due to this “issue” but here I am once again... I’m a full week into logging in and at least logging my workouts... I’ll get around to the food part soon but my wall is lacking entertainment really... help me not become bored. :smiley:
  • noellabella
    noellabella Posts: 19 Member
    Hiya, I've been at MFP for about a month now, and I'm realizing a few more friends and likes on my weight loss achievements would really help motivate me and I would love to reciprocate!
  • garibbalfy
    garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
    Feel free
  • Nanalove2018
    Nanalove2018 Posts: 283 Member
    Add me!!! :)
  • cool_username_here
    cool_username_here Posts: 2 Member
    It would be amazing to have some friends on here for motivation!
  • mamakatiekat
    mamakatiekat Posts: 73 Member
    I'm already down 30 pounds but still have a long way to go. Looking for more friends on here that are active. :)
  • vakiza
    vakiza Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone.

I am Vakiza, 27M, fairly active, I love outdoor sports (mainly football - coz I suck less at it, comparatively) and also Swimming (I'm Phelps at 5 foot of depths and a sinking stone at 12 foots)

I've been working hard in the gym and kitchen to burn my blobs of fat to puff of nothingness. Poof!!

It has been a year since I started working out and plan to be consistent till Chuck Norris meme's exist.

Started fat loss 2 months back with 26% body fat @78kgs. Currently buzzing around 22% body fat@ 72kgs. Pardon me, The calculations might be skewed.

I'm here to be consistent, be accountable, to survive this fat loss journey and to pop my abs out like bricks or at least like soap bars.

Hell yeah! That's pretty much all.
    I'd love to make friends here, who could be with me, guide me, listen to my occasional rants. In return I'd help you make cheat meals and would eat it too. ;)
  • jiujayjitsu
    jiujayjitsu Posts: 12 Member
    I want accountability buddies!
  • kenthepainter2
    kenthepainter2 Posts: 58 Member
    New freinds welcome
  • Chandra650
    Chandra650 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello I’m Chandra I let myself gain a bunch of weight after my dad died. I was depressed for a while but I’m pulling myself out of it and am back in my BMI. I also started Brazilian jujitsu. I’m definitely a beginner but I feel good about the decision to begin something new and healthy. Anyway I could use some friends thanks
  • doingthisforme16
    doingthisforme16 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm 55 and getting started on MFP. I used the app a few years back and had some success, but dropped off and re-gained. Now working to lose 50 pounds by year-end.

Thought I'd add a few friends so I can be motivated by their success.

Getting older + obesity = a number of predictable health related risks. Time to take some action now before I end up with the knees and the back and the hip problems I see in others my age who are also carrying around too much weight.
  • tracieileen1972
    tracieileen1972 Posts: 2 Member
    I could really use some friends on this journey. I am doing this Solo. Please feel free to add me 😜
  • PhreshJive
    PhreshJive Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me. Not many friends atm.
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Hey, I'm fairly new to the community part of this app. Woiuld love to connect with people to boost motivation all around.
  • JoannaKh
    JoannaKh Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add !! :smiley:
  • pcarr1961
    pcarr1961 Posts: 2 Member
    Back after 5 years. Very active with fitness but I partake in cookies, candies and chips too much. Have a family reunion in two months as my goal to lose some of the lbs. Hope to have you on my journey👍
  • Captain80Bligh
    Captain80Bligh Posts: 2 Member
    Add me if you'd like. Work out most days, tracking calories to lose 12 to 15kg bodyweight. Male, 39 years old.
  • sqwelchy
    sqwelchy Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me, always happy to support
  • Toaster05
    Toaster05 Posts: 20 Member
    Add me for fun times (I cannot guarantee any fun will be had)
  • DeanyMc
    DeanyMc Posts: 11 Member
    Hey, I'd love some new friends! I'm back on here to re-establish good eating habits after losing baby weight a year ago and kilos are creeping back up this winter