If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    dlrumer wrote: »
    Ok so this is not what i thought this thread was about bases on the title, lmao. I thought it was going to be a healthy option to eat if you were out of calories for the day what would you eat and not feel guilty kind of thing.
    This was so much better. I am now craving chex mix, bugle and all things pizza.

Until your final sentence, that’s not where I thought you were going. 😊. Thought we were gonna get blasted for not eating “clean”. Whew.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    dlrumer wrote: »
    Ok so this is not what i thought this thread was about bases on the title, lmao. I thought it was going to be a healthy option to eat if you were out of calories for the day what would you eat and not feel guilty kind of thing.
    This was so much better. I am now craving chex mix, bugle and all things pizza.

Exactly. It's interesting that seeing what others crave helped me realize that my cravings are normal. All you gotta' do is find a way to work that deliciousness into the plan.

Exactly.. I think I'd probably die without my weekly fish and chips 😁
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Anyone know Albertsons (regional grocery store) chocolate chip cookies? They are sooooo good, and I bought multiple bags for our training today.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Anyone know Albertsons (regional grocery store) chocolate chip cookies? They are sooooo good, and I bought multiple bags for our training today.

They DO make really good cookies! Probably one of the better grocer-bakery ones out there!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

They DO make really good cookies! Probably one of the better grocer-bakery ones out there!

I’ve had three chocolate chip. 390 calories. Worth it. Trying not to go back for more!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    Spice cake with cream cheese frosting.
    he0df6snc80q.jpeg

Just the frosting! :)
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Bought some of this to beat that ice cream craving. I dont think I will buy it again. It's too good. Last night I even went in for a 2nd serving. It should probably not be in my house anymore, lol. If calories didn't matter, I would have a giant heaping bowl full.
    ev4onxypkb26.png
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    4fchafmy5c95.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    sso9owvetpo6.png
    Came across this GIANT cookie company from NYC. And I want one all to myself. Particularly this chocolate chip one stuffed with nutella.

https://youtu.be/JbWAx4UqAWQ

• purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Red lobster biscuits, olive garden fettucini alfredo, and a whole funfetti cake.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    sso9owvetpo6.png
    Came across this GIANT cookie company from NYC. And I want one all to myself. Particularly this chocolate chip one stuffed with nutella.

I’ll take that last one, please and thank you!!! 😋 🤤
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    CHEESECAKE. CHEESECAKE. CHEESECAKE. CHEESECAKE. CHEESECAKE. CHEESECAKE.

Sigh.
  • hoarder55
    hoarder55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would eat a Ledo square thin crust mushroom and cheese pizza! I've been wanting if for months now.
  • JasJaworska
    JasJaworska Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    All the McFlurries.. All of them.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    sso9owvetpo6.png

Omg, yes, so much this. A giant, warm cookie. What's this place called?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    sso9owvetpo6.png

Omg, yes, so much this. A giant, warm cookie. What's this place called?

Made by Wendy nyc. I’m taking a trip to visit family in a few months and Ive been making my list of food stops I just have to try LOL.
  • Bodyopus
    Bodyopus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Four maybe five chocolate glazed donuts. Someone at work brought in Timbits today and I had to walk by them every time I filled my water.
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    A really rich creme brulee. There was a buffet I used to go to when buffets were still a thing worth going to, and they had such a surprisingly good creme brulee. Been craving it for months.