edited May 2019
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    etBOulG.jpg
    Let's Try that again 😂😂

Warning, cuteness overload.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I really don’t understand the unnecessary need to woo people’s selfies given that by now we know how it makes people feel. Whoever you are, I feel sorry for you. Is your life so sad that you’ve got nothing better to do than try and make people feel bad about themselves? I hope some sunshine comes your way and that in the future you’re not so miserably bitter.

One of the many reasons why everyone loves you here. That and you’re gorgeous.

This is why we love you both. You are both so supportive of all, you have big hearts, and are always there for your friends. That and you're both gorgeous. :wink: :heart:
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I really don’t understand the unnecessary need to woo people’s selfies given that by now we know how it makes people feel. Whoever you are, I feel sorry for you. Is your life so sad that you’ve got nothing better to do than try and make people feel bad about themselves? I hope some sunshine comes your way and that in the future you’re not so miserably bitter.

Well said!

I love you <3

I get the feeling people are wooing thinking it is cheering. Amateurs.

I used to think that but the face about it makes it pretty clear that it isnt6 cheering.

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    etBOulG.jpg
    Let's Try that again 😂😂

Such a sweetie ❤️❤️🎈

• robbell678
    edited May 2019
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    q1w94wt54pdd.jpeg
    Good Morning Beautiful people!
    Have a lovely day,..🎈🎈🎈❤️!

• Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    robbell678 wrote: »
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    q1w94wt54pdd.jpeg
    Good Morning Beautiful people!
    Have a lovely day,..🎈🎈🎈❤️!

Thanks so much!!! 😃 You too!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    e0drv0yokkdy.jpg

Geez, it's been so long that I actually got lost trying to find the selfie thread.

Ha - there’s about 10 Different ones - and another with nice f’ing teeth- maybe if told you that before - but either way true story
  • robbell678
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Boba_14626 wrote: »

Well said!

I love you <3

I get the feeling people are wooing thinking it is cheering. Amateurs.

I used to think that but the face about it makes it pretty clear that it isnt6 cheering.

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE.

Well, apparently, I’m an amateur and should be burnt at the stake. I honestly thought the “woo” was a compliment. Even looking at it now...I just see eyes looking at someone and saying “Woo!” As in, you look good. I consider myself to be intelligent, but I am apparently wrong (at least on MFP). My apologies to anyone I’ve accidentally offended.

I will also sheepishly tag along with your confession as to “woo” and it’s meaning.
    I thought the same and sent the wrong message on a few occasions,..😞

• robbell678
    Jamie2663 wrote: »
    u53pm24pk0ov.jpg

Long day at work
    ,..deserves a big hug,..😊
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    0fip08e0oh15.jpg

Oss! Always have this Happy Smile after Visiting my Happy Place (BJJ academy)

ABS! FACE! Rock it!
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Getting ready to go hiking.