Anyone up here starting in May 2019?

Hey guys! Lets discuss and motivate each other !?

Replies

• janinemharris
    janinemharris Posts: 12 Member
    Hey yes me! I have been on MFP for a while but only just started looking at forums. And you're right I can't see any comments from this month except yours, haha!!!
    Not sure how to add you?
  • jaxx2011
    jaxx2011 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm starting this month! Tracking already for a week but now trying to stay within the goals.
  • 1Pepsicola
    1Pepsicola Posts: 2 Member
    I’m starting tomorrow once I can get my head round everything lets keep each other posted MAY19
  • ZaraMalik2019
    ZaraMalik2019 Posts: 9 Member
    Let's do this guys!!! I started mid of may, let's see how it goes, uptill now it's going very slow ugh but I guess good things take time!
    How about we start of from where are you guys from?
  • ZaraMalik2019
    What are you guys starting up with? Dieting only? Or dieting with exercise ? Leme know all of you.
  • ZaraMalik2019
    Hey, I just signed up tonight. First 1200 calorie day starts tomorrow. I have got all three meals weighed out and prepped, and have 200cals spare for a snackie-snack at work. LETS DO THIS!

Kylie great ! 🤲 All hopes high !!
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Happily_Chaotic Posts: 44 Member
    I'm starting over....again. My diary is open to friends. Not sure what diet works best for me just yet. Please add me if you like :)
  • nizzy1533
    nizzy1533 Posts: 4 Member
    I am starting over as well
  • marezac6815
    marezac6815 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm Back, after going off of MFP about 2 yrs. ago..... a year ago i majorly broke my leg and knee, 2 surgeries, 3 plates, 21 pins later.... retired, and of course am pretty limited to my exercise...Need to take off some weight, MFP worked for me before, so am hopeful to be able to do it again... Looking for some Positive friends as well....
  • marisianpaul
    marisianpaul Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 11 weeks post partum after baby number 3 and looking to loose about another 18lb having lost 13lb already since coming home from hospital 10 weeks ago. My weight loss is slowing down now doing it myself so going to use MFP to keep a tighter check on what I’m eating. Fingers crossed I can reach my target
  • juliakhanna3
    juliakhanna3 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm starting over again & would love to add friends. I'm doing a low-carb diet combined with cardio and strength training.
  • jilnel51
    jilnel51 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting again as well. I have used MFP in the past and find it really works for me if I log my food like I'm supposed to.
  • I’m back starting today. Working back up to running and focusing on nutrition. No friends yet so add me if you want🏃🏻‍♀️💃🏻💪🏻
  • I started tracking food in May after being frustrated about my lack of progress....I was eating way more than I thought I was.

I’ve never been able to stick with tracking in the past, but I’m into week 3 and it really isn’t that bad. It’s becoming a habit now!

• happyfamilee
    happyfamilee Posts: 13 Member
    I am back on day one again too! Would love a support group to keep focused. I am going to use my calorie intake as my main guide along with frequent exercise. Who else would like to be friends?!
  • redline8286
    redline8286 Posts: 1 Member
    I need all the help I can get! Add me if you'd like :) I love helping people and having that lil bit of
    camaraderie will help me so much!!!