Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Not sure what I’m doing wrong...
Hello! I’ll try to kee this short:) I began my weight loss journey 4 years ago and I started out at 200 lbs. fast forward to this past summer (2018) and I hit a low of 131. I am an expat and have moved around the world for the past 5 years but always had a pretty flexible schedule so I could exercise in the mornings, when I wanted. I moved to Beijing in August 2018 and now have a set schedule. I went from 131 (which was honestly a bit too low for my frame) to 145 over the course of the year. I know why I gained the weight but I have been using MFP again religiously for the past 45 days and the scale hasn’t budged much. I am fairly active with steps and walking, but my exercise time has been sporadic. Food wise, I try to stay sure thing! The 1 lb per week goal which is 1300 calories for me. I have gone down to 141 but then I have one “off” meal and it all comes back! Sodium? Not sure... I would be very happy to be 135-138 so not too much to lose but my body has changed for the worse. I am also working on being more diligent with gym time (3 times a week now). What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you!
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 204 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 96 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 38 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 44 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions