Keto Test Strips and why they are important to me

Options
Kevdudebro
Kevdudebro Posts: 16 Member
Hey everyone!

I'm the kind of guy that needs evidence of success in order to keep going. I'm on my fourth day of Keto as of this morning. On a whim, I decided to buy a 50 count box of Keto test strips from Wal-Mart. I did the test, and saw that I am at a moderate level of ketosis, and it made me feel SO good knowing that my efforts are paying off. Just standing here typing this with the thought that I am currently running on FAT instead of CARBS makes me overjoyed.

I know it's a small victory, but I feel like things like these (test strips, the SCALE, etc) makes the lifestyle change a little easier to commit to. Can't wait till I'm in heavy ketosis. I can't wait to share my pictures when I get to my goal weight!

Replies

• jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Test strips or not, keep up the good work. You should still be proud of the fact that you are making positive changes to better your life. All the best on your journey. Can't wait to see your future updates and photos.
  • Roy1C
    Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That’s a great start. I saw the fist few pounds come off very quickly. Been on it since 4/15/19 and have lost 14 pounds. Stick with it, it works!
  • Trulyjooly
    Trulyjooly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is the best gift you can give yourself. :)
  • Kevdudebro
    Options
    jean133mjg wrote: »
    Test strips or not, keep up the good work. You should still be proud of the fact that you are making positive changes to better your life. All the best on your journey. Can't wait to see your future updates and photos.
    jean133mjg wrote: »

That means a lot! Thanks!

• Kevdudebro
    Options
    Roy1C wrote: »
    That’s a great start. I saw the fist few pounds come off very quickly. Been on it since 4/15/19 and have lost 14 pounds. Stick with it, it works!

Congrats! Good luck on the rest of the journey!
  • Kevdudebro
    Options
    Trulyjooly wrote: »
    Congratulations! This is the best gift you can give yourself. :)

I appreciate it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!