Women 200lb+, Let's Step It Up In June!!!

Options

Replies

• WhimsicalRin124
    WhimsicalRin124 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    NazirahM wrote: »
    Hi ladie!

Definitely looking for some support. I feel so unmotivated right now. My SW was 237 back in September 2018 and I started with only cardio (treadmill) 3 times a week at the gym. I gave myself mini rewards for each month I stayed consistent but fell off a bit around the holidays with working out and eating right. I got back into full swing in February of this year at a new gym and started incorporating weights/weight machines along with cardio 3 days a week. I’ve been consistently tracking my food and trying to watch (not super strict though) my carbs and increase my protein intake.

My husband and I saw (and still see) changes in my body but when I got weighed at the doctors in May, it showed my weight was at 248 😫😫😫. I wanted to cry so bad. I confirmed my weight at home with my digital scale. I’m hoping to get back on track and out of this funk!

It could be that you weighed more than that before you had your doctors visit or it could be that although you've lost weight you've also gained muscle. The scale can only show us so much.
  • Wilcoan
    Wilcoan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Zouthx wrote: »
    SW: 288
    CW: 247
    GW: 130

My goal for this month is to get down into the 230s.

You can do it!!! :)