Replies

• IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    edited June 2019
    p18old3r8968.jpg
    🍽
  • Eddie_Ice
    Eddie_Ice Posts: 115 Member
    Whiskey is made from grains. Grains are an essential part of the food pyramid. Whiskey is fuel, sounds about right.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Whiskey is made from grains. Grains are an essential part of the food pyramid. Whiskey is fuel, sounds about

LMBO!🀣 Totally agree...I myself am working on my 3rd serving of fruit right now...in the form of grapes...fermented grapes...I should have the recommended daily 5 serving before midnight..😁🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
  • Eddie_Ice
    Whiskey is made from grains. Grains are an essential part of the food pyramid. Whiskey is fuel, sounds about right.

I need to increase my grains tonight , lol

Yes! Grains and grapes for everyone! I dabbled in making wine for a while it was a fun little project. I usually just gave it to my wine drinking friends but since I've moved I have like 70 bottles of wine just sitting around. I prefer my grains over grapes.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    @Eddie What kind of whiskey do you like??& have you ever tried a Mead?
    I recently did...I ASSUMED it would be comparable to wine...but a couple of wine glasses of it later, I realized it was not...lol...OH MY GAWD!!! I WAS KNOCKED ON MY A-S!
  • Eddie_Ice
    @Eddie What kind of whiskey do you like??& have you ever tried a Mead?
    I recently did...I ASSUMED it would be comparable to wine...but a couple of wine glasses of it later, I realized it was not...lol...OH MY GAWD!!! I WAS KNOCKED ON MY A-S!

Scotch mostly from the Isle of Islay so your lagavulin and laphroaig but always a single malt. I got into mead after wine and I REALLY enjoy it lol. I make tons of it every year and have even gotten a hookup with a local bee keeper to trade mead for fresh raw honey. So far my favorite is a blueberry maple mead (I will refrain from using its name in polite company) I also make a pretty good strawberry mead. Both of those come in at about %12 ABV so yeah but you on your backside quickly considering how easy it is to drink.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    I'm not polite...what's the name of the Mead????!
  • Eddie_Ice
    I'm not polite...what's the name of the Mead????!

Blue waffle. I lost a bet with a buddy and his payment was the ability to name his new favorite drink and his disgusting mind came up with blue waffle. If you dont know what it is dont look it up trust me just imagine its for blueberry maple waffles.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    I dont know what that is..Sooo...why dont YOU tell me what it is, Eddie my darling friend.πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
    Ooooh I'm lmao...this should be good! Perhaps you should message me the info.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€ 
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Just back from New Orleans and it's weigh-in day. Ugh!!! Time to face the fate of the weekend!
  • Eddie_Ice
    edited June 2019
    Ugh, I looked ...my eyes , my eyes!!!

Lol Brody, dang brother I told you not to do it!
  • Eddie_Ice
    Just back from New Orleans and it's weigh-in day. Ugh!!! Time to face the fate of the weekend!

Welcome back! I'm running a full marathon in new Orleans next year I'm super pumped for it! I feel like after running 26 miles I wont feel guilty about the amount I'm gonna eat and drink while I'm there lol.
  • bjdavidson964
    You are right! Absolutely entitled after running a marathon! I took a deep breath and stepped on the scale last night! Yep, it was ugly but I'll refocus and work through it! Any other races before that one?
  • Eddie_Ice
    You are right! Absolutely entitled after running a marathon! I took a deep breath and stepped on the scale last night! Yep, it was ugly but I'll refocus and work through it! Any other races before that one?

Its all a part of the journey right, ups and downs, hating and loving the scale, you will recoup in no time! Yeah I have a 6 5k's, two 10k's, one certain half marathon and another I'm still getting the budget right for before the full. I'm currently a long way from home so running races isn't really an option until I'm stateside again.
  • Eddie_Ice
    I love marathons...just hate the training and dedication/ time consumption it takes to get ready for one. New Orleans should be a great one! Flat and great sights!

That's why I'm running New Orleans for my first full marathon because its flat. It is time consuming but I love running when all things are lined up as they should.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019

Welcome back! Welp, ya stepped on the scale...so the hard part is over and in the past..RIGHT BACK ON THE BANDWAGON YOU GOOOO!!!πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ β­πŸ’₯
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    I love marathons...just hate the training and dedication/ time consumption it takes to get ready for one. New Orleans should be a great one! Flat and great sights!

That's why I'm running New Orleans for my first full marathon because its flat. It is time consuming but I love running when all things are lined up as they should.

This is so cool, I love that you all have run marathons! I'm taking notes here while reading all of your comments, lol...as I haven't ever run one, but it's on my bucket list to do! I'm scared, but ok ne day!πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Ugh, I looked ...my eyes , my eyes!!!

Lol Brody, dang brother I told you not to do it!

Both of your comments were too much for me to take...my curiosity took over and got the best of me...I LOOKED!!! SWEET MOTHER MURRY, I LOOKED AND I MAY NEVER BE RIGHT AGAIN!!!πŸ₯ΆπŸ§ΏπŸ€£πŸ˜±πŸ§ΏπŸ§ΏπŸ§ΏπŸ§ΏπŸ˜£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    When I start to stress I always think of something a friend of mine use to always say.."Just enjoy right now...live in the moment..be present..."

WHAT IS A GREAT QUOTE OR PIECE OF LIFE ADVICE YOU'VE GOTTEN, THAT YOU FEEL HAS HELPED YOU IN LIFE??? It may just inspire some of us as well!!

q2n9luu0vkii.jpg
  • bjdavidson964
    edited June 2019

Welcome back! Welp, ya stepped on the scale...so the hard part is over and in the past..RIGHT BACK ON THE BANDWAGON YOU GOOOO!!!πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ β­πŸ’₯

Don't know why my 'Back in the Saddle' gif didn't work..lol!!!