new member asking for an advice from experts

Options
iSalemBZ
iSalemBZ Posts: 27 Member
hello , im salem, i am a linguistics student , graduating by 2020 if gods will. Without further ado, i am a 95g male who's going to be 22 by july 27, and i've put a lot of weight due to bad eating habits, now that i have told you a little bit about me i'd like to get straigh to the point and get into my question, i have caculated my daily intake of protien , to lose weight (154) and i'd like to prepare my meals weekly, thus, i'd like to know how much is that in chicken breats for 1 week of home cook , also if you have any community groups that i can join please! lead me to them i've been trying to lose weight since i was in middle school and i still stuck in square one

Replies

• AyoBenni2618
    AyoBenni2618 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Most likely experts are not on this free app, giving out free advice. What really got me going was Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle a book by Tom Venuto that talks about the mental preparation, body type, understanding calories and macronutrients and workouts. It really help me take my training up a notch. I hope this helps.
  • iSalemBZ
    iSalemBZ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @AyoBenni2618 hey my major forces me to read and understand the old ancient literature and the modern ones , i've started off by reading two books
    the wind up bird, veronika decides to die, both are literature based.. how is it reading a fitness book ? is it boring and mumble talk ?
  • AyoBenni2618
    AyoBenni2618 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    iSalemBZ wrote: »
    @AyoBenni2618 hey my major forces me to read and understand the old ancient literature and the modern ones , i've started off by reading two books
    the wind up bird, veronika decides to die, both are literature based.. how is it reading a fitness book ? is it boring and mumble talk ?

Tbh, no. Tom gets right into the weeds after the 1st chapter. I read chapters 1&2 jump to 6 (it really means a lot) came back to 3 and began reading in sequential order from there.