Does prunes work as a natural laxative??

Options
I really need to pass my stools and gas out

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Yep.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    Go to the doctor as you were told in your other post about being constipated.

Wait, was this the thread where the OP said they'd made a doctor's appointment for two weeks' time? If so, I'm curious as to how that went...

OP keeps posting about being constipated:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741576/how-can-i-tell-if-i-am-getting-fat-or-constipated/p1

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/43766978

It goes back even further than that, April at least. OP is either messing with us, or just keeps posting hoping to get a different answer other than "go to the doctor". I can't help but wonder about the old addage about insanity, that it is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result and wondering if that also applies to asking the same question over and over expecting a different response.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    My bet is a doctor report that makes no sense and poses more questions than answers.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Quit asking strangers to solve your medical issues and GO TO THE DOCTOR. Over and out.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Go to the doctor as you were told in your other post about being constipated.

Wait, was this the thread where the OP said they'd made a doctor's appointment for two weeks' time? If so, I'm curious as to how that went...

OP keeps posting about being constipated:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741576/how-can-i-tell-if-i-am-getting-fat-or-constipated/p1

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/43766978

So yes, the OP had allegedly made a doctor's appointment.

WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY, OP?
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    My bet is a doctor report that makes no sense and poses more questions than answers.

In that case, OP, call your doctor for clarification or make a follow up appointment. Stop thinking an internet message board is a substitute for medical care. People here are just going to keep telling you to go to the doctor.
  • ceiswyn
    Options

In that case, OP, call your doctor for clarification or make a follow up appointment. Stop thinking an internet message board is a substitute for medical care. People here are just going to keep telling you to go to the doctor.

I suspect that what MelanieCN77 means is that if the OP is stringing people along for entertainment, they'll make up a load of strange stuff that the 'doctor' allegedly said in order to keep stringing people along.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

I suspect that what MelanieCN77 means is that if the OP is stringing people along for entertainment, they'll make up a load of strange stuff that the 'doctor' allegedly said in order to keep stringing people along.

I think I have too much faith in people :(
  • ceiswyn
    Options

I think I have too much faith in people :(

That's not a bad thing. It's people who take advantage of others' kindness and compassion for stupid and selfish purposes that are the bad thing.
  • bryant1969
    bryant1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bryant1969 wrote: »
    You guys are so judgemental! I've been a member of MFP for the past 6 years and thankfully have not had to post here before... Wow!

You haven't read any of the OP's previous threads, then :)

PS awesome job on your weight loss
  • bryant1969
    bryant1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    bryant1969 wrote: »
    No, but if you think this person is messing with you then just ignore them, it's the mature thing to do 😊

That is really judgmental.

Interesting