Six Months on MFP – The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Pic Hea

Options

Replies

• myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I don't even know what to say to all of your wonderful comments. Thank you just does not even come close to what my heart wants to express! Your encouragement is a blessing to me. You, along with all my other friends on My Fitness Pal, have really helped me to get to where I am today! THANK YOU! Although I'm horrified to post my "thick chick" pictures, I do it as a reminder to myself to never go back there again. It's important to be real so that I can help others. If I can help just one person, then it's well worth it! It's time to let your inner beauty shine through to the new and healthy YOU!
  • BamaNation73
    Options
    As a newbie, I totally needed to read this and am so encouraged by you! Thank you and Congratulations on your success!
  • BrittaneyHG
    BrittaneyHG Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    GOSH! You look wonderful. Like you could be a personal trainer.

:)
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Excellent post, excellent progress; huge congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look AMAZING, great job, I look forward to my own success and I WILL GET THERE. thanks FOR SHARING YOU WILL HELP TO INSPIRE MANY.
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Love your message! I tell people the same....if only more would join on and "walk with us!" ;) Great progress!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the loss.
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I started just a few weeks before you and have learned many of the same lessons along the way. I say all the time that it is a pretty simple process. People often think I mean easy (it's not easy!) but it is simple. Meaning not complicated. The hard part is the determination and dedication. You have obviously shown both. Sticking with it has really paid off for you. Great job!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. . . you look amazing. . Good for you!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fantstic to see that hard work and perseverance pay off. It has inspired me to contiue on my journey and hopefully have similiar results.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You are one pretty lady! :blushing: Congrats on your loss! You look amazing!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!
  • TrimAng301
    TrimAng301 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You're post is totally the way that I have felt. I am 5'11.5" and have done all the same exact things you have said!! You are a big inspiration!! I have just started my journey, today is my day 5 and I have book marked this page so I can look back on it when I get discouraged. You have done an awesome job and look amazing!!! WAY TO GO!!! And, I LOVE your verse :) The LORD is our strength! Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to post my before and after pics!!!
  • J3nnaLyn
    J3nnaLyn Posts: 125
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Congrats on such a great accomplishment, what an inspiration!
  • cactusjon
    cactusjon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very good job! :)
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    congrats! You look amazing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning! i don't believe you're a 10--must be because you are so tall that it looks like a size 6 ;) not only are you looking fabulous but i bet you feel powerful too!!1
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for this encouragment!!! Well said and I will be taking a lot of this into account in my life! You look wonderful!
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!