SO TIRED OF GOING PEE!!

Options

Replies

• justimogen
    Options
    I have always maintained that the weight loss associated with drinking more water is due to the extra exercise one gets walking to and from the bathroom 98797272 times/day. :wink:
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    For me, it's at the point where I'll walk down the hallway of my office and almost everyone remarks, "Going pee again?"

Yes. I am. Thank you for asking.
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hahaha it does get better, but avoid fountains and waterfalls

lol! Of course, its been raining here every single day! ( im in FL) The hurricane just passed us yesterday.. so LOTS of rain. ugh lol
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking over 100 oz of water a day for almost a year and I'm still waiting for my body to adjust. I have to go every 20-30 minutes.
    Unless your body adjusts better than mine did, I say get used to it. ;-)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    just think of all the extra cals you are burning running back and forth to the bathroom! :laugh:
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    I am right there with ya honey....My bathroom is upstairs. So I look at it as getting some exercise in at the same time. LOL

Oh thats awesome! I wish I had stairs to run up!!! I wouldnt mind burning a few extra calories! lol.. Even if it is only like 2.. for the amount of times I would be going up and down the stairs id burn like 100 extra cals a day just going to the bathroom
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Drink smaller amounts of water slowly throughout the day, rather than large amounts all at once.
    Also put lemon and hydration minerals in the water, that way your body will be better able to absorb it into the cells rather than just passing it quickly through the body and expelling with it all your water-soluble vitamins.
  • pam4413
    pam4413 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    During the day I can handle it. It is the wake me up a couple times at night. Then the dog wants to go out because I'm up..
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I agree, the poor guys at work must think I have a problem or something...I know my other half hates when I wake up 2-3 times a night to go =( I feel way less bloated though.
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    Try to drink water at room temperature.

Ugh, IDK if I could do that! =/. I also heard that drinking ice cold water burns calories.. IDK if its true lol.. but it would be cool if it was!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    It will pass once your body adjusts.

I look forward to that day! That will be my NSV! Not peeing every 10-15 mins. lol

Lol, well....it never "passed" for me. What goes in, must come out. If you're drinking a ton of water, you're going to pee a lot! I've been drinking like a fish for like 6 months, and I still pee every 8 seconds.
  • JigglyPig
    Options
    I've been drinking over 100 oz of water a day for almost a year and I'm still waiting for my body to adjust. I have to go every 20-30 minutes.
    Unless your body adjusts better than mine did, I say get used to it. ;-)

Hahahha exactly.
  • JigglyPig
    Options
    And the whole water intoxication stuff....
    That's if you drink a TON of water all at ONCE.

If you're drinking a few ounces here and there throughout the entire day, it's completely fine. Drinking an entire gallon in 30 seconds is probably NOT fine.
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    LOL! I'm not doing a challenge, but I tend to drink a lot of water and I'm having the same issue. This week I've decided to limit my water intake between 4-6pm because I'll always be commuting home and feel like I'm going to bust. LOL.

OMG, the other day I went to pick my daughter up from her first day of kindergarten. I was told to go 30 mins early because the traffic is horrendous! So I go and I have to sit in the car and wait for a half an hour.. OMG I was BUSTING A GUT! Of course, there was no bathroom open at the end of the day at an elementary school I could use. But I was SO tempted to run into the bathroom and use their tiny toilet. It was HORRIBLE! lol.. Longest hour of my life!
  • trulabfloyd
    Options
    I just don't drink enough water!! When trying to keep up with the 8 glasses a day I spend the same amount of time in the lu. But I think it is beneficial because on the days I drink a lot I don't eat as much!! So keep it up and you should be proud!
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! Oh my gosh. It's so annoying. I've been drinking like I do (15-20 cups of water...sometimes up to 25 cups!) for months and months and months. And my body never stops peeing. I pee all the live long day.

But when I cut down on water, I'm way too thirsty. I like drinking the water. I like what it does for me.So...I'll deal with the pee. But it really sucks. Lol

(:

WOW.. Thats alot! I have a cup that holds like 20oz and I am trying to drink 6 of those a day.. I think your drinking way more and I couldnt imagine what your bladder feels like lmao
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    Half your body weight in ounces of water you mean? I'm just trying to do the 8 8 oz glasses recommended each day and I feel like I'm going to the restroom ALL the time!!! I've done it for about ~2 weeks now...hopefully it'll get better soon!

LOL! Yes ounces! oh god.. I would probably drown if I was drinking it in lbs lmao. And great job at doing it for 2 weeks! I have a hard time drinking enough water. But While I am trying to lose weight I refuse to drink anything else but water.. I saves the calories and helps me get enough water during the day .. I dont mind it .. i love water!
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'll bet I burn an extra 500 calories a day walking up and down the steps to go to the restroom.
    I need to add that to my daily exercise. Wooot!
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    Half your weight in water? Be careful! Don't drink too much at once. You can overload your body and die.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hyponatremia/DS00974

Lol.. its in Oz throughout the day.. If I weighed like 1000 lbs then maybe I would be worried but I dont think the amount im drinking throughout the day is enough to kill me.. I am peeing it out WAY too fast haha JK
  • Brandi_Lei
    Options
    I know all about drinking half your weight (in ounces) from a professional who performs colonics. That was the first time that I heard about drinking that much water; and with my weight, trust me, it is A LOT of water for me. I was never able to accomplish it. I really need to drink more water, but the way my body does right now, it doesn't take much liquid to make me feel like I need to run to the bathroom too often. Maybe the extra weight is causing a bladder issue.

Does anyone else feel like they will vomit / overflow when trying to drink lots of water???