JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 79

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,873 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Donna, I’m sorry you’re having so many issues. Your plumber not showing seems to be the standard these days, sadly. I’m wondering if IF is a good idea for you right now. Recently on at least one of the Keto/LCHF boards I have seen several people say you shouldn’t do it until you are fat adapted. Just something to think about. Love you, lady!
  • 1Di5
    1Di5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How do you add a spoiler (previous rounds) to your message? Thank you for the help.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @CamandJarvis “sketchy water” LOL Whenever we visit our daughter in Oklahoma I stock up on bottled drinking water. I’m going to be there for 5 weeks this summer and have been wondering about buying ALL THAT WATER! I drink over a gallon a day at home!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @1Di5 To add a spoiler remove the spaces I have added and type
    [ Spoiler ] at the beginning and
    [/ Spoiler ] at the end.
    Where are you located? Your post is about 24 hours ahead of my time zone, just curious.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    1Di5 wrote: »
    How do you add a spoiler (previous rounds) to your message? Thank you for the help.

I’ve added in nines so you can see the command for spoiler, remove those to get it to show as a spoiler.

[9spoiler] whatever you would like to have in the spoiler. [9/spoiler]
  • 1Di5
    1Di5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine - I just realized today is only the 10th! I've been posting a day ahead :disappointed: I'll revise my previous post and thank you for showing me how to add a spoiler. :smiley: I live in California.

@ConfidentRaven - Thank you for showing me how to add a spoiler. :smiley: