What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    GregInORL wrote: »
    GregInORL wrote: »
    I did a pull up, well 95% of a pull up. Close enough for me.
    LOL... That's one of my big goals too. Congrats!!👏👏👏

Keep at it. I just kept reminding myself that every pound I lost was a pound less i had to lift

😂🤣 That is a great way to think of it. Thanks for the tip!!
  • tthickens637
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    I finished a 10k today. I hadn’t trained (last time I ran was two months ago) but I powered through it and according to my Fitbit burned over 1000 calories! But the big NSV is running a 10K on a Sunday morning where I’d normally be hungover sleeping until 13:00.

Yeah, those are a couple of biggies!! Yay you!!
  • tthickens637
    Here's my NSV for today...I am looking fabulous honey, I felt like a beautiful princess today ( I would say queen, but...okay, I WILL say I felt like a QUEEN today). I had on some size medium dark yet pastel green gray leggings, a super cute green gray size medium top and my husband and I went walking for hours and hours and he just made me feel like a beautiful queen (even though I was feeling like a beautiful queen all by myself), his compliments and flirting he was CONSTANTLY making about me and my outfit confirmed it.

You older folks out there, remember when Maria, from West Side Story sang "I feel pretty"? That's how I felt today. We walked for at least 4 or more hours straight and I felt so strong and CUTE today (even more so than usual ;) Ya know, when I was stick skinny when I was younger and before I had children...I NEVER really "felt" cute, because I was so skinny and I HATED BEING STICK SKINNY AS MUCH AS I HATED BEING OBESE AND OVERWEIGHT, and honey...skinny was so NOT in back then like it is today. I'm not skinny now...but I'm so nice and slim and trim and a medium and size 8 and I feel like a million bucks--TAX FREE! The leggings are so teeny tiny and the top so smallish looking I got in them both with NO problem at all and wore them well. I LOVE being slim and trim and healthy so much!

You go!! Bam 💥
  • chasitystiff2153
    chasitystiff2153 Posts: 6 Member
    You look great girl can you send me friend request my phone got lost you where my friend on my app
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!