What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    bear2303 wrote: »
    I got a swimsuit this summer that I actually feel nice in! And I went to a pool party not self conscious at all! I have NEVER felt nice in a swimsuit, since maybe I was a small child. It’s a one piece but I also got a two piece that I think I’ll be able to wear by end of summer. Down 60 pounds and feeling good!

0yxpxnbyr6uw.jpg

You look incredible!! Good job!!

Aw thank you :):)
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    ..... In the chest freezer. In the garage. Under some deer meat.

Bwahahahaha!!
  • beingcp
    beingcp Posts: 6 Member
    What is an NSV?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    movgrl1 wrote: »
    This is odd lol but I donate plasma frequently and my most recent NSV was fitting in a normal adult sized blood pressure cuff :smiley:

Congratulations! Your profile pic is great, you are doing amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    hlr1987 wrote: »
    I'm not sure about the whys, but my eyesight seems to be getting better. Things are not as "blurry" as they used to be and I don't seem to need my glasses as much. Whatever the reason, I'm so glad and count this as a NSV for sure!

There's fat in your eyeball, socket, around the muscles that control your focus. It's a legitimate side effect of weight loss that it changes your eyesight. Make sure you get yours looked at so you don't make your eyes worse by using the wrong prescription long term.

WOW! That makes sense and {{{ Hugs and THANK YOU }}} for posting...YOU ROCK, period. <3o:)<3
  • movgrl1
    movgrl1 Posts: 23 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    movgrl1 wrote: »
    This is odd lol but I donate plasma frequently and my most recent NSV was fitting in a normal adult sized blood pressure cuff :smiley:

Congratulations! Your profile pic is great, you are doing amazing. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much! You too! :)
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    hlr1987 wrote: »
    I'm not sure about the whys, but my eyesight seems to be getting better. Things are not as "blurry" as they used to be and I don't seem to need my glasses as much. Whatever the reason, I'm so glad and count this as a NSV for sure!

There's fat in your eyeball, socket, around the muscles that control your focus. It's a legitimate side effect of weight loss that it changes your eyesight. Make sure you get yours looked at so you don't make your eyes worse by using the wrong prescription long term.

Close enough to being correct in explanation to be definitely be correct in conclusion. Heed the advice and get reexamined if you (anyone reading) ever notice vision changes with weight loss.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!