Are you a douche bag if you wear Gym Shark?

13»

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    In the *kitten* aisle at my local wallyworld they sell *kitten* with the GymShark label. I thought, no way. Not today. Lol
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,394 Member
    I'll can be a douche for swag... size medium please!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    edited June 2019
    Never heard of Gymshark. Went to their site; not impressed.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    I don't really care what people wear.

Now people who stink like perfume or smoke on the trail, that's a different story.

This, this and THIS. I swear you can smell someone doused in cheap perfume coming from 60' away. Gag.
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    What am I missing here? I can't say that I have ever taken notice of the brand of clothing a person wears to the gym (or anywhere else, to be honest).

This, couldn't even tell you the colour of their gear, never mind the brand!
  • meganpettigrew86
    meganpettigrew86 Posts: 349 Member
    Googled gym shark, looks like regular gym gear? What's it matter to you what others wear? Only time I notice what someone wears is if they have really cool Thai shorts or gloves, most of the time I'm more focused on my own training.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,193 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.
    The forum guidelines include this item:
    1. Play Nice
    I WILL:
    • I will be respectful and understand that everyone is different. Some members are new to this, so be kind to the newbies.
    • I will remember the human on the other side of the screen.
    • I will share my opinions while respecting others' thoughts and feelings as well.
    • I will be ready to hear and accept other opinions that I might not always agree with.
    • I will ignore users.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t be a jerk.
    • I will not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. I can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but I cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the member’s spelling or command of written English, belittling a member for posting a duplicate discussion, or attacking a member for posting in an older discussion. (ie. It’s lose not loose, strong first post, didn’t you already post this today, etc.) Not every member has the same level of education, so I’ll refrain from criticizing a member for not framing their content in a manner befitting a university-level science paper.
    • I won’t pick apart how something is said; I will focus on the meaning/message.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
This discussion has been closed.