The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Can’t wait for the weekend
  • Aelie1963
    Aelie1963 Posts: 12 Member
    Aelie here, 55+, just started and have a LONG way to go. :)
  • unyquescorpion
    unyquescorpion Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am new to this fitness stuff.
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    41 here - feel free to add me
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Welp one more day and it's officially summer for me. Little one finishes first year of school tomorrow, I think he will do well next year. First birthday party of the month is on Saturday for the little one, then his friends is on Sunday lol.
    Then we do it all again the weekend of the 29th with my 40th and my wife's 40th as well. Oh birthdays, why do you have some much sugary cake on your menu? Seriously, lol the thought of all the sugar makes my teeth hurt! Have a great day everyone.
  • handyrunner
    Welp one more day and it's officially summer for me. Little one finishes first year of school tomorrow, I think he will do well next year. First birthday party of the month is on Saturday for the little one, then his friends is on Sunday lol.
    Then we do it all again the weekend of the 29th with my 40th and my wife's 40th as well. Oh birthdays, why do you have some much sugary cake on your menu? Seriously, lol the thought of all the sugar makes my teeth hurt! Have a great day everyone.
    But it’s cake!! Ha
  • Mandafaye80lbs
    Mandafaye80lbs Posts: 24 Member
    Hello all 🙋
  • handyrunner
    Hi there
  • paronfarmgirl
    paronfarmgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Good Morning :) 52 Yrs old, So happy to be here!!
    Please feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the support I can get, and love making new friends :)
  • handyrunner
    Welcome. Nice to see you here
  • jamesmongold
    jamesmongold Posts: 6 Member
    add me too! :) 42 here.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    ooooh weekend plans. It's my birthday on Sunday so i get to do whatever I want!!!
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Saturday 7 mi run... Sunday is rest day!!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    ooooh weekend plans. It's my birthday on Sunday so i get to do whatever I want!!!

I should think the entire month should be devoted to you and your choices....seems only fair to me

been too busy hosting Raptors bandwagon parties to be able to do that! haha Tonight they will win and then it will be all me
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member

I should think the entire month should be devoted to you and your choices....seems only fair to me

been too busy hosting Raptors bandwagon parties to be able to do that! haha Tonight they will win and then it will be all me

Yes, here's to a HUGE good luck to the Raptor's tonight :) !!!
  • RockingRican
    Nice workout during lunch at the post gym. Little over an hour and 485 cals burned. Come on Friday!!
  • forestfreek
    Nice workout during lunch at the post gym. Little over an hour and 485 cals burned. Come on Friday!!

That’s a great workout! Good for you 😊
  • forestfreek

Happy early birthday!!! Just in case I forget on Sunday 😜🎉🎈🍸🎂

• RockingRican

That’s a great workout! Good for you 😊

Thank you! 😉
  • AliNouveau

Happy early birthday!!! Just in case I forget on Sunday 😜🎉🎈🍸🎂

Thanks!!! It's Father's day as well so I gots to share